New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

Anyone else having a problem with the EPG guide not downloading overnight? Out of around 10 boxes 3 have had this issue... Have checked the settings and all seems good so not sure what's happening...

i have just purchased 1 of these zgemma boxes and spent the last 4 hours trying to figure it out... anychance somebody could give me a runthrough on how to add a cccam line please... I'm quite new to all of this but the v8s was far easier then this

i have just purchased 1 of these zgemma boxes and spent the last 4 hours trying to figure it out... anychance somebody could give me a runthrough on how to add a cccam line please... I'm quite new to all of this but the v8s was far easier then this

I'm in the same boat and been told by an ebay seller that the S2 won't work with gifts is that correct? can't be surely

Use either FileZilla or dreambox control centre to ftp (send) the Cccam.cfg file accross to "var/etc" and yes the "gift "will work. Just google how to use them,personally I prefere dcc

Use either FileZilla or dreambox control centre to ftp (send) the Cccam.cfg file accross to "var/etc" and yes the "gift "will work. Just google how to use them,personally I prefere dcc

Is it as simple as dumping my cccam file from my old box (v8s) then placing in the var/etc folder, is there anything else I have to do, thanks for ur advice so far I greatly appreciate it, I was baffled I thout I had to enter the IP address , port , and user/password like previous box.. Cheers man

C lines go in ect folder N lines work better in Newcamd list file with mg cams which goes in use/ keys just edit the lines that are in there if you look on page 9 of the Vix jades 018 there is a idiots guide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having a problem with the EPG guide not downloading overnight? Out of around 10 boxes 3 have had this issue... Have checked the settings and all seems good so not sure what's happening...

Same here, set it to auto update at 5am but completely blank epg when I get up in the morning?

Keep spreading the word sucmnsee, I appreciate your post and opinions, Im new to all this and learning everytime I come on here :)

Hi
Is there a way of removing sucmnsee and putting the original firmware back on the box?
Please help me

---------- Post Merged at 06:18 PM ----------

Does anyone have a link to the original image that comes on the box when bought new? Please

Hi all,

Sorry probably a really stupid mistake I'm doing here.

Basically I'm using zgemma box 2s. All working bill.

I'm basically trying to add a new line. I was using an N line which worked brill. I did it by using DCC.

Connecting
Then go FTP - var - usrkeys then right click newcamd.list and edit.

Entering:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 13497
CWS = myline.com 13497 user name 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Save and restart. Worked fine.

Now I have a C line. Tried doing the same. And it doesn't work. Am I doing the wrong thing due to it being a c line.

Any help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Agh tich u beat me to it... I just figured this out a couple days ago..

Does anybodys box box freeze every 6-10 mins for a couple seconds, I know it isn't my cccam line because it worked flawlessly on my v8s and it isn't the image because iv tried a few... Any ideas guys

also has anybody figured out how to get remote play from outside the network working

cherrs

I still use the Vix 018 and have no problem You could try switching from Mg 1.38 to Mg 1.35 and see if it makes a difference

Back