New Wii games wont play on modded wii - heresay or what??

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
I have heard that some of the new wii games will not work on modded wii's - i have been told that apparently they can detect chips or what ever has been done to modify the wii's

My son wants the new mario game thats coming out for christmas - and as thats about all he wants that and another mario game does anyone know if this hearsay is true or not? I know when i bought sports resorts i had problems and that would not play and had to get my freind to sort it for me.
so just wondered if anyone else had hear about this

I have heard that some of the new wii games will not work on modded wii's - i have been told that apparently they can detect chips or what ever has been done to modify the wii's

My son wants the new mario game thats coming out for christmas - and as thats about all he wants that and another mario game does anyone know if this hearsay is true or not? I know when i bought sports resorts i had problems and that would not play and had to get my freind to sort it for me.
so just wondered if anyone else had hear about this

Tell you the truth, I would like to know this too because it sort of ties into the question I asked earlier.
I tried to play harvest moon animal parade and I dont know if it will work for my modded wii.

not true so far as i know,the new mario game needed a new main dol file but it works perfect

Back