(Newbie) is their sly skin DL for Firestick or android.

I currently provide a service to friends and family. They are all reasonably happy using the Android stb emu and firestick. They recently seen an add on FB with IPTV on a sly skin and now that all i get asked for.

Is their an app that uses sly skin available? I can use email and password on a smarters app if this is possible.

I'm not technically gifted and pick up things quickly of anyone can help me out get a sly skin...

Im very thankful for looking at my post l.

Stephen

I currently provide a service to friends and family. They are all reasonably happy using the Android stb emu and firestick. They recently seen an add on FB with IPTV on a sly skin and now that all i get asked for.

Is their an app that uses sly skin available? I can use email and password on a smarters app if this is possible.

I'm not technically gifted and pick up things quickly of anyone can help me out get a sly skin...

Im very thankful for looking at my post l.

Stephen
I use that app and its excellent if your provider supports it, The actual app is called LTQ and i have a jail broken version which you are welcome to try. Its an apk file for android (y) Super moshi to the rescue :ROFLMAO:
download.jpg

Attachments

• ltq53.zip
    88.4 MB · Views: 370
Nice someone been learning a few tricks on woip lol

Still will probably editing for there dns unless you have an open version to add domain, username and pass

Nice someone been learning a few tricks on woip lol

Still will probably editing for there dns unless you have an open version to add domain, username and pass
I have my own LTQ app with a hard coded Dns. Not used it in ages Baz but was working last time i used it and there is no other free version as providers have dns linked to theirs

I have my own LTQ app with a hard coded Dns. Not used it in ages Baz but was working last time i used it and there is no other free version as providers have dns linked to theirs
They do mate which is a shame as wicked app to use

I have 2 panel access with unique portal adds. I can ads lines and macs etc. The supplier has one apk on stb emu pro which is a great help as it does not need me to edit portals and clients just send the mac back to me.

I would like to have the same for the other iptv but i dont know where to start

I use that app and its excellent if your provider supports it, The actual app is called LTQ and i have a jail broken version which you are welcome to try. Its an apk file for android (y) Super moshi to the rescue :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 49499
Moshi it would be great if i could edit the profile portal and i could enter details to log in

Have you any idea to log in as it requires Username & Password

I have 2 panel access with unique portal adds. I can ads lines and macs etc. The supplier has one apk on stb emu pro which is a great help as it does not need me to edit portals and clients just send the mac back to me.

I would like to have the same for the other iptv but i dont know where to start
You need a rebrander to re brand an app for you that's what you need and will charge for it to be done

Back