Newbie Question About Server URLs

No one thinks iptv is in its final throes.
It's not 'widely acknowledged' to be any kind of a threat by anyone.
There is no 'fear' by anyone, - no one cares, except those pushing the myth for nefarious reasons.
If iptv got switched off tomorrow, it would be replaced by Tuesday but switching off iptv is like trying to switch off the internet, impossible

There is no 'fear' by anyone, - no one cares, except those pushing the myth for nefarious reasons.
If iptv got switched off tomorrow, it would be replaced by Tuesday but switching off iptv is like trying to switch off the internet, impossible
Almost everyone disagrees.

Agreed

Almost everyone disagrees.
No one does.
Iptv is one way of watching epl and other premium content.
It's not the only way so no ones got anything to be fearful about, they may miss one or two games before their new setup is completed and they can carry on as before, no tears, no tantrums and no filled poonami pants.

No one does.
Iptv is one way of watching epl and other premium content.
It's not the only way so no ones got anything to be fearful about, they may miss one or two games before their new setup is completed and they can carry on as before, no tears, no tantrums and no filled poonami pants.
Almost everyone knows you're in denial about the super blocks, for obvious reasons.

Almost everyone knows you're in denial about the super blocks, for obvious reasons.
I'm not in denial, there's been blocks every year for five years and they have had no effect. These won't be any different, and even if they are very different and they do cause streams to stop completely, does anyone really think that 'it's all over' and we'll all have to pay a hundred quid a week for sky telly?
No, there's a dozen other options available

IPTV is going nowhere imo, too much money being made by the actual owners, decent ones spend thousands each month on better servers, if one of their servers gets a block they just migrate to a new one, end user will never even notice this happening. Also more and more IPTV owners source direct content from legit services ie Nowtv UK, ireland, Italy, wowtv germany etc etc and they run these through their panels, they no longer rely on buying restreams etc

Blocks will happen, but they cannot block every single server........

So no need to panic imo, if you worried about your service, buy month to month, if it goes to shit, buy a different one.......there are enough out there

I'm not in denial, there's been blocks every year for five years and they have had no effect. These won't be any different, and even if they are very different and they do cause streams to stop completely, does anyone really think that 'it's all over' and we'll all have to pay a hundred quid a week for sky telly?
Agree 100%

Almost everyone knows why you're mounting such a defence of iptv, there's a 200 page thread on the super blocks but for obvious reasons you want to pretend they aren't happening.

Almost everyone knows why you're mounting such a defence of iptv, there's a 200 page thread on the super blocks but for obvious reasons you want to pretend they aren't happening.
There is no 200 page thread, there's a 13 page thread and of the 200+ posts in that thread, I've not seen one saying that everything is blocked.
There's the odd one saying football was disrupted but no different to what's been happening for past 5 years, there's not masses of people blocked so I'm not pretending they aren't happening, you and a few of your colleagues are pretending they are

There is no 200 page thread, there's a 13 page thread and of the 200+ posts in that thread, I've not seen one saying that everything is blocked.
There's the odd one saying football was disrupted but no different to what's been happening for past 5 years, there's not masses of people blocked so I'm not pretending they aren't happening, you and a few of your colleagues are pretending they are
Sorry, 200 posts. Yes.

Me and my colleagues? Is that the same as me and my fellow Muslims when you imagined up a religion for me?

I am exhausted keeping up.

View attachment 93283
Me too. According to one person on this forum I am the following :

A seller of raw streams.

A seller of cheap streams.

A seller who has an army of resellers selling iptv on this forum.

Someone with multiple accounts on this forum.

Someone who talks about cheap Chinese iptv subs because he doesn't want anyone to buy iptv through this forum.

A Muslim.

It's really difficult to understand how this person has imagined all these things up about me, particularly when the theories contradict each other. Incidentally, none of the above is true.

A seller of raw streams.

Someone who talks about cheap Chinese iptv subs because he doesn't want anyone to buy iptv through this forum.

A Muslim.

It's really difficult to understand how this person has imagined all these things up about me, particularly when the theories contradict each other. Incidentally, none of the above is true.

Im a newbie on the board, anyone that knows me from my kodi add on etc, will know that i am not IPTV biggest fan, but end of the day if people wanna sell it, so be it, its just not for me. It has came on leaps and bounds over the past few years and its going nowhere.......

A seller of raw streams.

A Muslim.

You forgot communist

A seller of raw streams.

A Muslim.

csm_game_65b6563cf9.jpg

Are you Sam?

everyone thought it was the end of iptv when xtream codes got shutdown guess what it wasn’t the end.
Like what MarkeyMark has said there is more ways to get streams now days.
These what say the end is near etc don’t really have much knowledge of how providers work and where sources are from.
Same with super block crap there no different from 2017 no one has posted stating that sky own content has been blocked.
torrent freak reported the 1000 end users was going to get a knock on there door no one has stated anything since
IPTV is going nowhere imo, too much money being made by the actual owners, decent ones spend thousands each month on better servers, if one of their servers gets a block they just migrate to a new one, end user will never even notice this happening. Also more and more IPTV owners source direct content from legit services ie Nowtv UK, ireland, Italy, wowtv germany etc etc and they run these through their panels, they no longer rely on buying restreams etc

Blocks will happen, but they cannot block every single server........

So no need to panic imo, if you worried about your service, buy month to month, if it goes to shit, buy a different one.......there are enough out there
absaloutly people have invested way too much money to it now days and are a lot better equipped and prepared.

everyone thought it was the end of iptv when xtream codes got shutdown guess what it wasn’t the end.
Like what MarkeyMark has said there is more ways to get streams now days.
These what say the end is near etc don’t really have much knowledge of how providers work and where sources are from.
Same with super block crap there no different from 2017 no one has posted stating that sky own content has been blocked.
torrent freak reported the 1000 end users was going to get a knock on there door no one has stated anything since

absaloutly people have invested way too much money to it now days and are a lot better equipped and prepared.
All good points Baz and quite true. Anyone with the knowledge how providers get around blocking would not keep posting the same nonsense its getting tiresome its all over the forum for goodness sake.

Back