nintendo switch is hacked

You need to put the sxos software on the sd card. Plus you need to create a emunand. You also need to backup your nand.

I would advise you store your nand backup on your pc

Any games you want to play in handheld mode need to go on the sd card.

cheers mike123,
problem I have got is that I have the licence on root as well as SXOS_beta_v2.8 boot.dat file, 128g sandisk card formatted to exfat.

AutoRCM is on when I auto inject the payload hold vol+ down it it comes up with splash screen I press boot to boot to CFW it then just boots to OFW.

What am I doing wrong guys, been on it since yesterday cannot get a definitive answer as to what is supposed to be on card.

I am doing another another nand backup as I did one last night saved to pc.

getting same results as fat32 card.

original Firmware is 8.1.0
TIA guys / gals

grandsons got two games fortnite and mariokart deluxe 8 when I click on that it says "insert the game card". so is this the Ofw.

@mike123 I will do mate, just want to get it right for his birthday.

as far as i can tell its still Ofw that its working on.

cheers guys

If you are in sxos firmware you will see the TX logo etc in the top right hand corner. there is a detailed guide on the TX website.

Are you sure it is a hackable switch.

If you are in sxos firmware you will see the TX logo etc in the top right hand corner. he is the manual have a good read. make sure the dongle is fully charged. Team Xecuter SX.

Are you sure it is a hackable switch.

Yes mate its hackable checked with a couple of sites with the serial.

its not the pro ie dongle its just the sx os software I have on, sorry should have mentioned that in my first post.

would that make a difference, I don't think so cause you can use with and without dongle.

cheers guys

Console looks exactly the same hacked or unpacked u need to enter pic gallery then sxos logo will show if working
No it dose't if you are in CFW with SXOS there is a big TX logo in the top right hand corner. it will also tell you which CFW you are using.

Back