Nissan Micra 2006

cphebs

I would be really grateful for your help. I had a new alternator due to battery issues and my car radio is now locked. I have a radio pass card with my Nissan manual but the code is missing. Ian not clear on this card what is parts number and serial number as it doesn't fit the advice from radios retrieval websites. Would you have the radio code please?

The card details are below:
Typ/model BP5387, serial number = 69678609, safety number 5967
(at the top of the card is: 28 184 BC41A)

Thank you

I would be really grateful for your help. I had a new alternator due to battery issues and my car radio is now locked. I have a radio pass card with my Nissan manual but the code is missing. Ian not clear on this card what is parts number and serial number as it doesn't fit the advice from radios retrieval websites. Would you have the radio code please?

The card details are below:
Typ/model BP5387, serial number = 69678609, safety number 5967
(at the top of the card is: 28 184 BC41A)

Thank you

Hello,
The code for data references is good .. ( BP5387 6 9678609 ) .. Code .. 5967

Remove the radio from the dashboard and see if the serial number is the same as the one you gave.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press " TA " To Enter
The Display Will Show "NISSAN"

bp5387.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Joan. I do not have tools to remove radio that's why I was checking the details on this radio pass card. I have tied the safety number and it does not work. Is there a code in your database?

I posted yesterday and you kindly gave me a code of 0111. This is the same as is on my RadioPass card in the folder, so that all makes sense. The battery was replaced.

However, when I enter 0111 and press TA I get a "code error" display. Repeat three times and I am locked out for an(other!) hour.

I have no evidence that the radio was ever swapped, so what do I do next? Is TA the correct button? It is a 6CD Nissan badged unit.

Do I have to dismantle the dash to remove it?

Any other advice?

TIA

Cliff

Back