No channels available after resetting bouquets on zgemma iptv after rerunning script

jimbob66

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for any guidance, my provider isn't responding to me at the moment.

So long story short, the Vod folder for my IPTV service was a bit jumbled, i.e categories not clearly defined, no pictures of films, no information on film, 4000 films in vod but only 300-500 appearing and some categories not appearing properly.

So i took matters in my own hands and decided to reset bouquets which was a mistake as now I have no channels, as you might be able to tell i'm not a techy but i've somehow managed to get my system setup and running for the last few years with support of my provider.

So as far as I understand the system I’m running is Zgemma enigma 2 wooshbuild Edison mini is receiver, via IPTV plugin.

So I went into the menu via my remote and reset bouquets, this then cleared all channels on my box and also when I connected to the box via my browser the bouquet editor is very basic with no reference to my service, So I putty’d to box from laptop and ran a script which the provider sent me, it starts with opkg update then 3 lines of code which references e2m3u2bouquet
(not sure if i'm allowed to post the code here?) and the procedure runs successfully and the box restarts.

Now when the box first starts up it always comes up with a wooshbuild installation setup, this always happens since I updated to wooshbuild a few years ago, and I just press the exit button as it is already setup, it then takes me to an access denied screen which i believe was the old system i was using before called xtream I normally press exit on this also and it usually takes me to my current service where i can see the channel list and watch tv normally, So I can tell my box needs a bit of housekeeping as it probably shouldn't be coming up with these things.

So upon reboot and getting out of those 2 previous screens I can see that my channel list is still empty on box, so I create bouquets on box via the remote control and it takes literally 1 second and says It’s done but it doesn’t run threw the numbers like it normally does, think it’s like 12,000 usually. So I then have a look at bouquet editor via browser on laptop and that shows favourites and m3u2bouquet as per screenshot, usually under that section I can see my providers list of channels, but whenever I click on favourites or m3u... and expand it doesn’t display any channels or categories which it did before. I even tried to load an apk file I think it was from an earlier email that my provider sent me a while back but it doesn’t do anything.

So that's the stage i'm at, I feel like it's probably a simple fix for someone who knows what they are doing but i've reached the end of my limited knowledge on this so i don't really know where to go from here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise it's going to be an extremely boring xmas ;)

Attachments

• bouquets.jpg
    bouquets.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 6
The image is outdated. It needs flashing with a new image which will effectively make it a complete new operating system.
All those remnants of unused plugins from the dark ages are slowing everything down and making the box useless, a reflash will solve that.

Once it's flashed you just add your providers details into jedimakerxtream plugin which displays the channels in a neat bouquet list.

I suggest you flash grogbuild freerange for simplicity

Ran the installation, got so far an error'd, although the installation looks like it completed, now the box boots until 28% and says fast restore in progress and it switches to boot and ipabtv and just goes round in a loop, I have a memory stick plugged into back of box, any suggestions?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 4
Ran the installation, got so far an error'd, although the installation looks like it completed, now the box boots until 28% and says fast restore in progress and it switches to boot and ipabtv and just goes round in a loop, I have a memory stick plugged into back of box, any suggestions?
The USB should be initialised before you begin
It's for temp storage.
Once it gets to FAST RESTORE on screen you have to wait a while as it's not fast.

Go to plugins
Press green
Click extensions
Scroll down to jedimakerxtream and install it.
Reboot the box

Then open filezilla on PC or laptop and go to
etc /enigma2/jediplaylists folder
In there is playlists.txt
Right click it and view/edit
Your m3u line should be pasted in there and closed

Open jedimakerxtream menu
Click on your playlists.txt and create bouquets
Run epgimporter and make sure you tick your providers iptv in sources and import

Sorry, last question hopefully, I've downloaded filezilla on laptop, I don't really understand what i'm surposed to be doing in there? connecting to the box via ip address? how do i get to etc /enigma2/jediplaylists folder?

I've also tried my providers iptv bouquet maker script which installed a plugin and i created bouquets as i normally would and it all appeared successful but no channel info still

Sorry, last question hopefully, I've downloaded filezilla on laptop, I don't really understand what i'm surposed to be doing in there? connecting to the box via ip address? how do i get to etc /enigma2/jediplaylists folder?

I've also tried my providers iptv bouquet maker script which installed a plugin and i created bouquets as i normally would and it all appeared successful but no channel info still
Did your provider give you a m3u line?
Or a user and password?

If you are using openatv 6.4 you have to set a password using the remote do you can use it to login via filezilla or putty etc

The like button is free to use (y)

I have a user and password, yes i choose openatv 6.4, I put in the server etc, just bit lost on the epg side.

I can putty to box but i really don't know what i can do as i've already ran his script for iptv bouquet maker and created and nothing appears.

I have a user and password, yes i choose openatv 6.4, I put in the server etc, just bit lost on the epg side.

I can putty to box but i really don't know what i can do as i've already ran his script for iptv bouquet maker and created and nothing appears.
If you have the host, port number and user/pass you can type these in manually in jedi if required
If you have setup jedi using the playlist method with m3u line you should have channels playing after creating the bouquets.
You are trying to set it up using multiple methods at present. , just concentrate on one

I have the server url and username/password, no port number, all channels are there, i'm watching tv, it's purely the programme information i'm trying to sort.
I've created bouquets via the jedi & seperate iptv plugin but no info appearing.

I have the server url and username/password, no port number, all channels are there, i'm watching tv, it's purely the programme information i'm trying to sort.
I've created bouquets via the jedi & seperate iptv plugin but no info appearing.
Open epgimporter
Click blue
Go to the very bottom of the list
Put a tick in your iptv source
Click green to save
Click yellow to import

Back