No channels working not even 101

Hi
After overcoming one problem with the bouquets I seem to have another
- No channels working on h2h box,
Service scan running fine (scans 621 channels)
- Internet all good and connected
- Vm cable connected fine (cant be any problems with that i have paid vm service)
-ABM scanning fine
- Reading VM video and radio fine when scanned
-Config files didnt need updating when updating

Everything seems ok, the channels bouquets are in order. Paid to get the line got renewed today for 1 year
What could it be?

Attachments

• 6A5AC934-0E52-4C45-B677-263BF99509B9.jpeg
    6A5AC934-0E52-4C45-B677-263BF99509B9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 6A814F4E-ABDF-4596-9D77-B1E143530D4C.jpeg
    6A814F4E-ABDF-4596-9D77-B1E143530D4C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16
if by '101' you mean BBC1 then this means you aren't connected to VM - you don't need a line to clear 1-5, and ABM scan should clear these straight away.
check you haven't put the vm cable in the wrong socket at back of the box
Check in e2iplayer that you can stream something
make sure your line is loaded in the usual way, then restart the softcam

if you can't get bbc1, itv etc, you won't get any of the other channels
check the cable is in the correct socket
check the cable is connected to the splitter and tightened up
can you stream anything via e2iplayer?
have you checked thrugh filezilla that there is a line in newcamd.list?

Have you plugged the vm cable into the rf socket and NOT the screw in lnb plug on the back (assuming you have combo box)

well it's plain that with or without a line, you would get 1 - 5 so the line at this point is irrelevant
you still haven't said whether you can watch something via e2iplayer?
what netid are you using?
what settings do you have in tuner configuration for the DVB-C tuner?

Using e2iplayer is irrelevant if 1 to 5 aren't clearing as it would just prove the internet is working which is not required for 1 to 5.

I can see what u guys are saying about 1-5 but 1-5 has never worked if there hasnt been a line on the box.
1-5 hasnt ever worked when internet has gone down
1-5 has never worked when they cut off the VM cable from the green box at the end of the street and i had to sign up.
Always been that if Theres an issue nothing works, if there isnt an issue everything works

the VM cable isn't connected to the box, it's either a duff cable, a duff splitter or they've cut it at the green cabinet.
If you are sure it's still connected and your Tivo works, take the cable from that and put it in the Zgemma
if still no joy, the cable tuner in the box must have failed

Just tried this, canged the cables about.
V6 box works with no problems,
Zgemma unfortunately doesnt work at all with no channels playing.

what settings are in Tuner config?
What have you added/removed from the box in past few days that may have caused this?
when you changed the cables over, did you run ABM?

ok it appears he is using a mgcamd line but has no mg_cfg file. but that doesn't solve his issue with bbc 1 etc

I can see what u guys are saying about 1-5 but 1-5 has never worked if there hasnt been a line on the box.
1-5 hasnt ever worked when internet has gone down
1-5 has never worked when they cut off the VM cable from the green box at the end of the street and i had to sign up.
Always been that if Theres an issue nothing works, if there isnt an issue everything works
You are looking at BBC 1 SD and NOT BBC 1 HD, same with ITV etc? SD you should get, HD you don't get without a line

Back