Satellite No channels

Cr4te

Zgemma was working last night but this morning there is nothing apart from free to air. The signal (snr) is only reaching 80%, is that something to do with it and if so, how can I sort it?

Thanks guys in advance.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No the signal is nothing to do with it, it will more than likely be your server/line/gift, whatever you want to call it, have you done all the usual, checked your router is actually working and has an internet connection, the amount of people who say that their phone connects to it but actually has no internet, have your rebooted box and router, have you restarted the cam, have you checked for ecm data, have you done a network test? Have you tried iptv if you have it so see if you have a connection, have you actually contacted your supplier before asking on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply matieboy.
I've contacted the supplier and done all the tests you have mentioned.
I'm not sure about ecm data though?

Kind regards

Well if it's not the server and it's not your network and you have restarted your cam not sure what else it could be, are you using a c or n line?
You could check your line details are still there as I have heard people say before that it has disappeared, are you using an openatv image? Is so using dream player browse to usr/ keys

N line! Check in filezilla this morning and everything fine.
Sucumsee build.

So that's a vix build then, so if you go menu and look for softcam manager or something, then once you are in there you can check server from there, should show a green dot for active or red for not, I'm just trying to remember from when I used vix,

So must be something at your end then, have you ran autoboquets again, something may have cocked up there,

May as well, as long as you ha e your line details safe and seeing as you mentioned using ftp then sure that's sorted

Back