No EPG on IPTV Channels

oldsparky

Have an H9s running Wooshbuild, The EPG on the IPTV channels has disappeared.
Pressing blue button in Xe does nothing.
Tried EPG import, that will download events but has no effect, Cross epg stays on screen for seconds and does nothing.
Auto bouquet maker nothing, Auto bouquets for E2 28.3 nothing.
EPG location is media/hdd, Hdd is initialised.
Tried to reflash ATV that stops at root fs and reboots without anything happening.
Restarted the box, router, powered off the box still nothing.
Have run out of ideas .
All help and ideas very gratefully received.

Xtream editor has been set up and working ok until now. Have tried again to install ATV still stops part way through, supplier says perhaps the box is faulty.
Am on a multi room the H2s box is working fine so perhaps he has a point . Appreciate your opinion

Xtream editor locks you to that provider which does not give you the option of using your sub on another device. Ask your provider for the m3u details and use jedi maker

Thanks for your reply, Not really sure how to go about that or how it will help. I am on a multi room sub and one box works well .
Cant reflash the box as it stops part way through saying cannot reboot rootfs .
Do you know what that means ?

Yes did ask the supplier about the epg problems. As the problem is on only 1 box of a multi room sub to be fair don't expect him to be able to do much.
However he did suggest a clean install which is how I found the rootfs problem, so because of that the install cant go ahead.

Iam having the same issue the EPG is ok on my fire stick but only a couple channels on my IPTV on zegemma h9.2s show using a multi room sub like

Has anybody found a
Yes did ask the supplier about the epg problems. As the problem is on only 1 box of a multi room sub to be fair don't expect him to be able to do much.
However he did suggest a clean install which is how I found the rootfs problem, so because of that the install cant go ahead.
Did you find a solution to the no epg problems as I've got the same issue.....box stuck on 49 in flashing.....

Has anybody found a

Did you find a solution to the no epg problems as I've got the same issue.....box stuck on 49 in flashing.....
What are you flashing mate usually at 49% that's when it installs plugins ect if using xtream editor and open atv 6.4 you need to revert back to open atv 6.3 and epg will populate

I have a similar issue since a flash to WB infinity, sub is working as well as usual but epg is only showing for FTA channels. How do I get it showing for sub channels?

I have a similar issue since a flash to WB infinity, sub is working as well as usual but epg is only showing for FTA channels. How do I get it showing for sub channels?
Do you have rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv showing in epg importer , if not uninstall epg importer , the do software update once thatis done reinstall epg importer. Also what are you using to bring in your bouquets is your IPTV provider showing in epg import ?

Do you have rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv showing in epg importer , if not uninstall epg importer , the do software update once thatis done reinstall epg importer. Also what are you using to bring in your bouquets is your IPTV provider showing in epg import ?
Thanks for the reply, rytec is showing and epg is superb on fta. I uninstalled and installed importer but with no change. Iptv not showing in importer either. I had the bouquets through editor. x

Xtreme editor the one you pay for and you upload m3u file, can you not put you iptv line details into jedimaker xtream.

You can use jedimakerxtream if provider gives url, port username and password.

For Xtream editor there was an issue with epg on openatv 6.4 a while ago. Can you go in editor and check if there's an update for the plugin?

When I updated to 6.4 I had to update extreme editor plugin it's the old version you get when you install ATV 6.4

You can use jedimakerxtream if provider gives url, port username and password.

For Xtream editor there was an issue with epg on openatv 6.4 a while ago. Can you go in editor and check if there's an update for the plugin?
That got it...legend thank you

Back