No EPG on Wooshbuild

Apologies if this has been covered, but I've always used Woodbuild on my Zgemma h2s's(not infinity, a version before) . Since my IPTV supplier updated, it's lost its EPG. I loaded willowbuild and grog since, they load the EPG, but I now get freezing of the box that requires a hard reset

2 questions, why would Woosh not load the EPG?

And why would the other 2 freeze so much?

Help much appreciated

Cheers Will

your box is an old, low spec box and if you have a lot of iptv feeds then it may overload the box, try asking your provider if they could remove unwanted categories from your sub and that may help.

1 wooshbuild if not infinity is way out of date and unsupported, try installing infinity but then that could have the same effect as willow and grog builds which again, speaking to your provider as suggested may help

Cheers for the reply and to be fair my Zgemma has had good innings.

Just seems strange, that version of Woodbuild I have never misses a beat, it works perfectly for IPTV. It's just dropped the EPG since my supplier updated.

I'm running just a bare Openatv on another H2s with my IPTV, I'll see how that goes and look at upgrading the box 👍

while using the H2s, it is really worth seeing if the provider can remove unwanted bouquets if they can, ie german, italy etc if you don't ever watch them as it will make life a little easier for your box,

If using Jedi you can just remove the unwanted bouquets that way.
If using xe just ask your provider to create you your own template and as grog says ask him to remove unwanted categories from the template.
How was you pulling epg in via epg importer

Cheers for the advice guys, I'll drop them a message.

Yeah EPG importer. Honestly never had any issues with it on this old wooshbuild. Till they updated. What could be different, that it won't work on this wooshbuild now, but if I run a newer build the EPG works. But that causes the old girl to start stalling.

I'll be sad to let go of my H2s 😭😂

Back