No internet connection

Hi, I have a problem with the a netgear router , it’s connected to the main virgin hub via Ethernet. I got it working, so all my WiFi connected to it great, but I plugged an Ethernet cable into it and into a zgemma box, and there’s no internet? So it won’t connect to the box by cable? WiFi side is fine from fire sticks, phones etc, any ideas why? X

Hi, I have a problem with the a netgear router , it’s connected to the main virgin hub via Ethernet. I got it working, so all my WiFi connected to it great, but I plugged an Ethernet cable into it and into a zgemma box, and there’s no internet? So it won’t connect to the box by cable? WiFi side is fine from fire sticks, phones etc, any ideas why? X
I’m having this problem too I’m using vm hub as modem and connected eero router all Wi-Fi is good but Ethernet connection to zgemma won’t work on network test it’s ok until IP address then connection stops

what you run network test what does it show?
Hi mate I’m having this same problem it’s all ok on network test until it gets to IP address then it stops any ideas?

Hi mate I’m having this same problem it’s all ok on network test until it gets to IP address then it stops any ideas?
If there's no IP address showing it means it's not connected.
Unplug box and router for five minutes.
Plug router in and wait until its fully finished setting up, flashing etc.

Then power on the box and check the network test again

try going to network adaptor settings and select use dhp change it to yes or in dns nameservers try (nameserver 1) 8.8.8.8 and (namserver2) 8.8.4.4

also have you tried switching of router far at least 10 minutes and stb then reboot.

Back