No picture/sound zgemma h2h

aevo79

Hi. I've upgraded to a zgemma h2h from kryptview a780 and have flashed with the latest wooshbuild. I have created newcamd and entered line line info. I've followed video tutorials and scanned and all the channels have been found. However, when I go to channel 101 for example there's no pic or sound. The epg is there. It tells me I have a signal and I'm set to tuner b which is correct for cable but I can't see/hear anything. My line is fine because I was using my kryptview box with it a couple of days ago. I've changed the "n:" at the start to "CWS = " but nothing is happening. Any help much appreciated.

You got internet connection going to it! Check see if the ep2iplayer is working! Check all Leads are in correctly! Press red button and select the correct cam then press green to restart cam! Make sure you got the correct net id in place

You got internet connection going to it! Check see if the ep2iplayer is working! Check all Leads are in correctly! Press red button and select the correct cam then press green to restart cam! Make sure you got the correct net id in place

Hi. I've upgraded to a zgemma h2h from kryptview a780 and have flashed with the latest wooshbuild. I have created newcamd and entered line line info. I've followed video tutorials and scanned and all the channels have been found. However, when I go to channel 101 for example there's no pic or sound. The epg is there. It tells me I have a signal and I'm set to tuner b which is correct for cable but I can't see/hear anything. My line is fine because I was using my kryptview box with it a couple of days ago. I've changed the "n:" at the start to "CWS = " but nothing is happening. Any help much appreciated.

My guess is that you have VM cable in the wrong socket, swap it over and try again, also reboot the box as well as this often makes everything spring to life:
IMG_3556.JPG

Thanks for the quick response. I've checked all of your suggestions apart from ep2iplayer which I don't have but I have done updates through the box which I would assume means I am connected to the Internet.

Back