No signal from Unicable LNB

Hi just got a Gigablue UE with a GTSat S2dcss24. I have connected the single sat cable from the LNB to the box but do not receive any signal.

To check the signal strength etc I have swapped the cable to a legacy output and the Snr and AGC are 88% and 96% so all good for the cable and initial position of the LNB.

The settings with the tuner setup are below

IMG_20230703_090518.jpgIMG_20230703_090807.jpg

The remaining tuners just follow suit with correct user bands and all connected to Tuner A.

Didn't know if was anything I have missed or if it's possibly a faulty Output from the LNB

I am running Willobuild

Thanks for any assistance

Just found a slip of paper in the LNB box with Italian frequencies on it, set Tuner a to 1210 MHz and that's now all good, will set the other 7 to the correct frequencies. Assume I don't have to change anything else from these settingsIMG_20230703_092411.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230703_092411.jpg
    IMG_20230703_092411.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Can you please upload a clear picture of that piece of paper. We can then add it to the xml file if frequencies are different.
EDIT : There were a couple of posts about same issue, we assumed they were same frequencies as UK ones.

Yes, you are correct. Apart from SCR frequency/channel changing, B-H are all connected to A, and configured the same.

P. S
There is a link to guide to taking screenshots in my signature if you want to use it for next time.

Last edited:
Can you please upload a clear picture of that piece of paper. We can then add it to the xml file if frequencies are different.
EDIT : There were a couple of posts about same issue, we assumed they were same frequencies as UK ones.

Yes, you are correct. Apart from SCR frequency/channel changing, B-H are all connected to A, and configured the same.

P. S
There is a link to guide to taking screenshots in my signature if you want to use it for next time.
Thanks for the confirmation, yeah no problems I will upload a picture of the frequencies.

Just one more thing the Gigablue randomly starts showing that a recording is in progress even though there is nothing in the timers list and also nothing in the recordings, any ideas on that one ?

Thanks for the confirmation, yeah no problems I will upload a picture of the frequencies.

Just one more thing the Gigablue randomly starts showing that a recording is in progress even though there is nothing in the timers list and also nothing in the recordings, any ideas on that one ?
That is probably the OpenTV EPG zapper for 28.2E EPG. It uses "fake recording" code as far as I am aware.

Back