No signal on alot of channels

lloyd97

I am having a problem with my f5s box.
Bt sports hd work all work
All movies apart from a couple work. Sly sports 2 works, but none of the others do.
I have had my mate, who is an aerial expert check the LNB and the dish settings itself and all ok!
When I watch sly sports 2 the snr is 75%. When I go to sky sports 1 its 5% snr. Same with te rest of the Sly sports channels.

I also have changed server
Put on AJ sat list.

I have used all my knowledge and what I can find on the FORUM.

HELP!!!!!!

Thanks

After messing about and manually trying to put the frequency of channels onto the box.
I have found some other problems, that may give one of you a better idea to a FIX.
When I go to TP then add the freq, sometimes the signal is not great and that causes it not to search (no programmes found)
For instance, like the previous post, only sky sports 2 worked..... I have inputted the freq for Sky sp 5 and that works but yet 1,3 & 4 wont find programme.

When I go down TP list some signal is fine some is terrible.

I have absolutely no idea what to do next guys

I'm sure reaper will be along to help you but if your sure your dish and LNB are good can you try the box at someone else's place? Have a search for the "no signal fox" it might be required here, are all the channels that don't work on the same polarity?

I'm sure reaper will be along to help you but if your sure your dish and LNB are good can you try the box at someone else's place? Have a search for the "no signal fox" it might be required here, are all the channels that don't work on the same polarity?

I have brought another box round, and that all works on my cables.
I have the same channel list on this box as what is on mine.
I have been hunting round and maybe it could be firmware or something.

Is this easy to do? Very unsure about tampering with stuff I am not sure about. But I have learnt most of my knowledge from this forum and have done quite a lot. So if I can do it, or someone has the time to give me some info. I'll have a go, might as well as the box is pretty much dead other than that.

Thanks
David

Firmware is just as easy as updating the channel list/line

Really, or well that's good. I have downloaded a file that is firmware I think. What is the next part to it matey?
Been looking but there's no step by step guide.
Just bits telling you about fake boxes or summat

Back