No signal on sky movie channels

Ok, am using a camping sat dish on a boat (I know not the best but has been working fine ) using woosh build had everything working perfectly. Signal strength on bbc channels was about 70, rest about 50, I had a single lnb that came with the dish, decided to fit a inverto black ultra twin lnb, but signal was worse. So have gone back to original lnb and now I have all channels but no shy movie channels, it just says 0 signal.

I have moved the sat dish around and best signal I can get in bbc1 is 50.

Any idea why I have lost these channels

Cheers

Mike

Probably worth getting one of those satellite dish alignment devices to help you achieve better signal.

Also boats will move a lot even when they are stationary .... Can see it being a pain in the ass to keep good signal without re-aligning it constantly.

I have a digital signal finder, and boat is not moving today ..I have all the channels but no sky movie channels , very odd ..had them Yesterday .. Have re-scanned channels ..did not find sky movies ..

Cable problem ..ordered some rg6 cable and decent connectors, managed to fiddle around and signal on bbc up to 75 and 60 on movie channels ..movies work now so I guess they need above 55 to work ..all very boring but drove me nuts today

Yeah get some better cable and connectors then try get a better signal

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Was a weird thing ..I have a short asda cable running from dish to sat finder then a cable to box ....and bad signal ..I remove short cable and sat finder and run main cable to dish and still bad signal ..so then I use a coupler from short to main cable and great signal ..go figure ..

Back