No signal on Tuner Zgemma h2s

dahac31

I have a zgemma h2s box and ive been setting it up today to which i cannot get the tuner to pick any channels up. The box is brand new and is currently setup in the bedroom on the cable and satellite that is used on a freesat tv so i know its nothing to do with the equipment.

the box is setup using tuner a on a simple setting and tuner b not configured as i have only one satellite cable.

everytime i scan to find the channels/signal i get nothing. is the tuner in the box not working correctly or have i missed something. ive searched and searched the internet and cannot resolve this issue

thanks

What image do you get a signal on the box is the tuner set to 28.2 E

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Make sure your satellite is connected to "lnb" connection at the rear of the box

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah its, tried re-making connectors off and aligning dish to which has made no difference. i get 92% signal strength on my free sat tv from the dish so its nothing to do with the equipment.

not sure if its the setting or the box no working correctly

There are 3 possible connectors on the rear of the h.2s. The dish must be connected to lnb and/or tuner a. The lower connector is loop out.

I would try setting tuner b to simple 28.2E too and doing a auto scan. If your input is on either a or b it should find the freesat channels on one.

Menu, setup, Service searching, signal finder , do you have a decent signal ?

i have no signal on the zgemma box, but on my freesat i have 92%, so thought id try it on the sky hd box to see if im at the correct satellite

Has to be a bad connection at the back of box if TV gets a good signal from the dish, or it's in the wrong port,

Connection is in lnb A with b set to not configured. tried on both A and B and doesn't pick anything up. All connections have been re-made, if it was my cable or dish my free sat wouldn't work. its got to be the box

Back