no signal openbox v8s

shezzaar

Hi guys,
I have just opened a new open box, my first one and having troubles getting channels to show. all show no signal including FTA. Its not my satelite as another freeview box shows all channels.
I have factory reset the box and didnt change a thing.
Could there be something i didnt do? never had a box like this before. do i need to download channels? ethernet cable is connected.

Thanks in advance

You'll need to update your channel list which you can get on here skybox channel lists. Personally I use Cwaites! Then you should be getting at the very least FTA.
As you've factory reset your box, your gift, if your box came with one has been wiped. So you will need to add this again, if your box did not come with one you will need to get one.
you can get one in the general sat section thread " anyone recommend a good pay server 2015"
Most decent providers will give you a guide how to install

If you press menu , then go to Satellite make sure you have 28.2 selected then do quick scan

Hi there also got a problem with no signal on openbox v8s.I've changed the power supply and still the same.my other box is working fine just this one. 36% and 10% plz help if you can

have you tried your other box on those cables? could be the cables to the lnb.

if your bbc hd snr rate is showing less than 90% your dish need realigned imho

do you think that might be the issue? I didn't know you could get recon boxes. Might be best buying a new one. There only £33 add you line and your sorted

Back