GrogBuild No Softcam Menu

Did what?
What the date of your image?
The CCcam binary will be placed on where the ipk defines. So unles you specifcally say which ipk you used, if you did use one, a definitive answer to assist you will be difficult to give.

Hi, sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread, i cant seem to find how to create a new thread. Anyway i wanted to know is it possible to stream the channels on my zgemma h2h to my pc which is on the same broadband network. It did use to work when i was on a virmin line using openwebif, but it no longer works since i changed to iptv. When i zap to the channel it downloads the m3u channel file but the channel does not load. Thanks

Hi, sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread, i cant seem to find how to create a new thread. Anyway i wanted to know is it possible to stream the channels on my zgemma h2h to my pc which is on the same broadband network. It did use to work when i was on a virmin line using openwebif, but it no longer works since i changed to iptv. When i zap to the channel it downloads the m3u channel file but the channel does not load. Thanks
I have tried that in the past and I haven't been able get iptv feeds to play via the openwebif links.

I'm thinking of installing the grogbuild onto a zgemmah1 with openatv 6.2. Will the grogbuild include softcams, specifically mgcamd .145c. Also in the instructions theres a spoiler which shows the link that needs to be pasted into terminal, is this link correct as it looks different from the video.

you just need to install grogbuild freerange and it will have openatv 6.4 on it already, 6.2 is outdated now. you will also need to set up a password on the box, when you are on 6.4, all the softcams that you need will be on the box after the fresh installation.

Back