No subscription channels after an update

Codeyes

Hi all, I have had a Zgemma h1 box running for a couple of days perfectly, until I restarted my box for an freezing issue. Now I am no longer able to view sports, movies etc but I am able to view freeview channels. I have reboot, rescanned channels, change Ethernet cables

what image are you running on the box,sounds like you have knocked you softcam off which would stop your paid channels

What are you running CCcam or mgcamd,go into menu,setup,softcam/ci,softcam manager and see what is active,it needs to be what ever one you are running showing as active,also put a tick by the right one to
enable on start up,if thats not working re boot your router,if thats not working your server line could be down

Thanks for the advice. I am running mgcamd.1.38 I have reset and rebooted the router but still nothing. I have been informed that all lines are active so a little stumped.

What are you running CCcam or mgcamd,go into menu,setup,softcam/ci,softcam manager and see what is active,it needs to be what ever one you are running showing as active,also put a tick by the right one to
enable on start up,if thats not working re boot your router,if thats not working your server line could be down
This is where it gets confusing telling people to use both tspanel and softcam manager
Try and go into ts panel then go to soft cam and hit green button to restart your keys

Back