no time just boot

ade2910

had a "smart" meter put in by electric company this morning he turned power off zgemma h2h then will only display boot even though it has fully booted and shows channels but no sound
so i reflashed and still same problem any ideas anyone

had a "smart" meter put in by electric company this morning he turned power off zgemma h2h then will only display boot even though it has fully booted and shows channels but no sound
so i reflashed and still same problem any ideas anyone
Check hdmi lead as sounds like a simple fix

so the book actually boots up and works fine but the display on the front just shows the word 'boot'?

It;s not the hdmi then as you are getting the picture/sound and 'stuck on boot' is not going to bring up the answers you want as the box is not actually stuck on boot, the led is.

Have you tried Restarting gui? menu -> Staandby/Restart -> Restart GUI ?

so the book actually boots up and works fine but the display on the front just shows the word 'boot'?

It;s not the hdmi then as you are getting the picture/sound and 'stuck on boot' is not going to bring up the answers you want as the box is not actually stuck on boot, the led is.

get picture but no sound and lcd is constant on boot

Fixed a lot of boxes on boot but never a book stuck on boot grog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Try a different psu and try box in a different hdmi port as my TV does it if I swap hdmi out of box into dvd player movie will play but no pic or sound and turn TV off at socket then back on aswell as box

Try a different psu and try box in a different hdmi port as my TV does it if I swap hdmi out of box into dvd player movie will play but no pic or sound and turn TV off at socket then back on aswell as box
Wanna swap as could do with the wife picture no sound with the kids off school :mask:

Yeah m8 deffos replace the power supply to a 12v 5/6 amp number, baz advised me on this also and the box booted up for a flash as soon as i switched the new psu on. those little multi voltage adapeters are no use. you need a laptop/strip light type psu to ensure enough power is getting to the box.

Back