No valid links on e2iStream

Rossie08

Registered
Running latest version of e2iStream, ATV 6.3 on Zgemma H2S and am getting the following error message on most of the links. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

grahamer67

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Series/the watch, Series9, seem to be the only main two working at the minute, theres a lot of links that have stopped over the last few days, hopefully they get back up and working soon

ady663d

Registered
hi guys
how do I put e2istream on my zgemma h2 box I have opened webif need a apk file that I can download please

84summit

Registered
i have e2istream installed on 2 x boxes running woosh build but neither have updated since end of jan . they were updating fine, can anyone advise if its just me, and i need to do something different (if so what) or if this plugin is also dead and not receiving updates? most links in plugin are now outdated and i cant find a new update for the plugin that would resolve this issue, or weirdly anyone else saying they have same issue which is why it may just be me. help appreciated.

glowinthedark

Registered
i have e2istream installed on 2 x boxes running woosh build but neither have updated since end of jan . they were updating fine, can anyone advise if its just me, and i need to do something different (if so what) or if this plugin is also dead and not receiving updates? most links in plugin are now outdated and i cant find a new update for the plugin that would resolve this issue, or weirdly anyone else saying they have same issue which is why it may just be me. help appreciated.
have a look at post 5 see if that helps

moshibeth

TK Veteran
i have e2istream installed on 2 x boxes running woosh build but neither have updated since end of jan . they were updating fine, can anyone advise if its just me, and i need to do something different (if so what) or if this plugin is also dead and not receiving updates? most links in plugin are now outdated and i cant find a new update for the plugin that would resolve this issue, or weirdly anyone else saying they have same issue which is why it may just be me. help appreciate
No updates since your last one but there are other sources available