No working channels other then FTA?

ch4chi

Hi all,

I started a thread a while ago requesting help on how to install the ABM for both cable and sky, to get the bouquets for both with the prefix on the side menu, which I was able to achieve. However since then I have decided to go with just VM cable, so I installed the line and tested it and all was working fine, so i decided to remove the sky option in ABM config menu, I then deleted the bouquets and re scanned at first it was would not scan and give me a error message stating- 'ABM- timne out for tuner lock'. After a few attempts I was finally able to scan and get the channels and bouquets set up, however the channels were not working????

Please help. I'm pretty sure i've done something wrong in the ABM menu, is there any way of resetting the box to its original settings without having to reflash and enter line details etc....

Thanks in advance

Just literally manged to sort it. I deleted the files in usr>keys using filezilla. And replaced them with a new set of mgcam files and installed the line through them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back