Noob needing help on setup

ditcheth

Hi I bought a zgemma 2s today off my friend it has an 18 month gift on it. Will it be ready to just plug in an go when I get home or not. I have never used 1 before and don't have a clue with them lol. Any info on setting up channels and sky skin would be great

Give a search for kiddac slyk skin. That will be the best looking sky setup

Channels should be all ready to go they normally ready when the gift on them but as dangerous said big doubt on the 18 months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Give a search for kiddac slyk skin. That will be the best looking sky setup

Channels should be all ready to go they normally ready when the gift on them but as dangerous said big doubt on the 18 months

Cheers for info. Can I flash WooshBuild v3.01 onto it or will I need to see what is flashed on it 1st or does it not matter

You will need to back that line up first but once you got that flash wooshman 4.0 will have slyk skin already on there

Just make sure that line backed up

As you have only just bought the box from a friend, you shouldn't have any issues requesting a copy of your connection/gift.

If you then download the relevant Zgemma wooshbuild and install, you can then add your gift to the cams transfer file, hope this helps

As you have only just bought the box from a friend, you shouldn't have any issues requesting a copy of your connection/gift.

He has had the gift on since February. Do you mean he would have to contact the person who he bought if from for a copy? Sorry for all this just a ain't got a clue yet haha

ah so you bought the box f4rom your mate who bought the box from a provider yeah? Have a google at how to use FileZilla on you tube, then all you need to do is post on here where your looking to find the connection, its either a c or nline.
Youll get all the help you need but you need to find your connection details then you can add once reflashed

ah so you bought the box f4rom your mate who bought the box from a provider yeah? Have a google at how to use FileZilla on you tube, then all you need to do is post on here where your looking to find the connection, its either a c or nline.
Youll get all the help you need but you need to find your connection details then you can add once reflashed

My mate got the box from internet then used it for a few weeks and ain't used it since he got it bk in February with the gift. Will the connection details be on the box

Yeah if you download filezilla first somebody can get you further. Your line details are on the box waiting for you lol

Cheers mate. Would things no yet b easier if I just bought a new gift then flashed wooshman 4.0? It what openvix on it now or is that just the basic flash?

Not really as it's so simple to get your line off box

Openvix is just the image wooshbuild is openatv both very similar but openatv is better for zgemma because it's supported

Last edited:
Back