Noob

Hi Guys.

Late to the IPTV party. looking for advice and links to best suppliers for IPTV. What i am looking for is a 4k firestick with all sly channels... if preloaded with a sub... great... if i get my own looking for best app ( was thinking smart IP or perfect player ) and prices available. .....

I thought I'd replied to your similar post in the introduction thread, never mind.
Not sure there is a 4K firestick but I could be wrong, there are 4K iptv boxes but again, not sure there's anything actually streamed in 4K even though it's advertised as such

Argos have one and was simply looking ahead of the curve.. If I pick one up now at least I don't have to replace it further down the line...

Argos have one and was simply looking ahead of the curve.. If I pick one up now at least I don't have to replace it further down the line...

I'd hang fire on buying one, at least for a day or two as I believe there's Alexa controlled firesticks and hard wired (better than wifi) versions too, have a butchers through the firestick threads...altough I'm not well up on firestiks, the one you mention could be the one I heard about

Back