nop epg on IPTV bouquets on i55

Ontap

set up an old zgemma s2 yesterday flashed it with ipab, to see what iptv looks like in bouquets, worked well , used putty to ftp wget file and echannelizer for bouquets, to get the epg to fully populate i changed all the streams references , copying the default bskyb channels (ref' numbers) and using them to replace iptv ones.
today i started on an i55 , got channels on in bouquets but i cannot figure out how to add epg ?
I have no default bskyb channels to get the stream references from ( box obviously isn't connected to sat dish ) , if i go " red button -3(ipab skins and picons menu)-2( enable sky skin with picons ) the box replicated the bouquets i already have added so i end up with 2 of every bouquet but no epg populated ?
Am doing something fundamentally wrong in trying to pull epg onto i55 using epab , could someone please advise me?

Have a look here I created a cvs file for sky uk with iptv links just edit the .tv files in etc/enigma2

Attachments

• IPTV Links.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 124
dsayers2014, thanks for reply , I picked a bouquet with 28 links , edited them on etc/enigma2 , with reference no's from your list , rebooted box , still epg , then i ran " red button -3(ipab skins and picons menu)-2( enable sky skin with picons ) again still no epg , am wondering if this is the correct process to run ? , someone mentioned open epg importer and tick various sources and run that , but I cant find "epg importer " in settings ?

yep ran that a few times , running it again now , going to have a look for epg importer in plug ins as soon as crossepg has finished , was a doddle yesterday on s2 with sat cable connected .

ok ran importer it brought in epg , lots missing but i will have to mess about with your list i think , of the 28 channels i edited only 5 have epg , one last question , dsayers2014 , the number of options for each channel on your list ,is it just random to select a particular one for a channel ?
btw , i appreciate you responding , thanks again.

Just select the first epg link the channels are basically every channel I get on sky uk in alphabetical order

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dsayers , wonder if you can answer this one , have got UK epg working fine now , but epab image only gives you 28.2 in the dvb dropdown box when editing stream references , so is there another image that has a sly skin or similar that has other transponders in it so i can try to set epg in usa/ca channels ?

Back