Nord vpn login issue on E2

Hi
I've been using Nord VPN on all 3 of my E2 boxes (h7s & h9 twin) via vpn manager for a couple of years (no problem), but a few weeks ago all 3 of them come back with a LOGIN ERROR when I've tried to use VPN on them.

I've tried changing password for the Nord and I've updated the h9 twin to latest image and the latest vpn manager but still get LOGIN ERROR.
I've made sure all the login details are correct but it will not work.
Is this a box/plugin problem or a Nord problem. My IPTV provider said there have been issues with Nord VPN??? (not sure what he meant by this)
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230912_053340.jpg
    20230912_053340.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
Nord changed a while ago, you have to login to your account (on pc / phone etc), then create a unique login and pass to use on the box, your main account login and password don't work anymore for connecting to vpn.

Thanks for the help mate but I'm a little bit stuck. I've generated a token code but not sure what to do with it. Don't fully understand nord instructions. I'm not the most tekkie bloke in the world. Do i have to go through multi factor authentication? How do i get to create unique login and password? Thanks

Thanks for the help mate but I'm a little bit stuck. I've generated a token code but not sure what to do with it. Don't fully understand nord instructions. I'm not the most tekkie bloke in the world. Do i have to go through multi factor authentication? How do i get to create unique login and password? Thanks
I don't have a nord account myself, so can't advise on that, but it would make sense that MFA would need to be activated.

Have you tried this method to generate a script you can run on your box. This works with Nord

1/Install vpn manager fron the feeds on your Enigma 2 box.

2/ Go to VPN Script Generator

3/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

4/ Run the script using putty.

5/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA ,Nord etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

6/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

Have you tried this method to generate a script you can run on your box. This works with Nord

3/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

5/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA ,Nord etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

6/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.
That wont work it with what was old nord type username and password type , member needs to read Changes to the login process on third-party apps and routers | NordVPN support
and once he has went to manual setup on nord site and generated username and password then he can enter those details into VPn Script Generator.

I put the long username and password credentials that Nord supplied when i signed up into the script generator and sure enough it works perfect. Thanks guys.

Back