Nord vpn on H2H?

Hi
I somehow by more luck than judgement had my Nord vpn up and running with W/B open atv 6.3 using the vpn manager and open vpn setup for Nord 0.7.
I changed dns 1 to 8.8.8.8 and dns 2 to 8.8.4.4 (not even sure what that means) and everything started working but now for whatever reason its just stopped and wont generate a different ip address.
Does anyone know why. Does anyone know if there is a idiots guide to installing Nord vpn on H2H/H2S.
Thanks in advance for any help

Are you running iptv?...only asking because if you are and use Xtream editor plugin (update the plugin to latest version) then that has a section called XE VPN and you can select Nord from there.
Hope that helps.

Yes i am bud. I've already tried that, just got black screen and a message. Cant remember what it said now as deleted it.
Been trying to get VPN Conf Importer working on H2S but keep getting blue crash screen. I dont get a lot of time to mess with it!
Ive been reading everything on here and youtube, looks simple but it seems to have a mind of its own. lol

ivegot mine set to 8844 and 8888.set it in menu adapier settings.set use dhcp to no before you change it then run wizard.to stop vpn then full restart in standbye/restart

Back