Nordic Track Treadmill C 2000 belt

cactikid

VIP Member
Ok guys just received above but needs a new treadmill belt so wondering if you guys are into this to post to Dublin cheers.

We used to have a few of the nordic treadmills, until a few years ago when it was time to update all the treadmills to up to date new models, the old ones were taken back by the manufacturer, if I remember right they are 2-ply commercial belts, should be able to get them from ebay easy enough, probably from the U.S or Australia, maybe have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for it though, those machines need oiled a bit more than other treadmills, every 200 miles, I think it was, so you will need the silicone oil at the ready

Yes seen plenty from Usa and down under and not waiting 4 - 6 weeks. One belt i noticed was self lubricating.
Need to find model number as belts differ in price.Suppose if i need oil i better get some GTX :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@pabloescaban is out in the shed searching for belts cough cough.

Yes seen plenty from Usa and down under and not waiting 4 - 6 weeks. One belt i noticed was self lubricating.
Need to find model number as belts differ in price.Suppose if i need oil i better get some GTX :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Only if you want to drink it, puts hairs on your chest, and maybe a few other places, have you had a look on ebay for the belt, those nordic machines are decent enough, worth waiting a while for a belt if the price is right, you should be able to get the silicone oil from the same place as the belt, if your lucky.

Yes looked at uk and ireland and other places and waiting for a pm from facebook as friend runs a fitness shop might have some info of where.

They are pricey enough, but they are great sturdy machines with top quality motors, so probably worth it in the long run. Did you buy the treadmill new or used cacti?

Are you serious? if so then keep shopping around for the belt, it will be well worth it, what about the motor fan drive belt? is it in good condition?

Only got it late this evening so not got a good chance to look it over and fanbelts look standard be it 6 or 8 rib.Treadmill was not adjusted correctly and wore 2 inches off one side.He was looking for 100 euro but needed the money for a replacement belt.Been heavy duty i wont kill it and even has a built in fan.
Always best to research before you buy so you know whats happening.

NordicTrack C2000 Treadmill Belt | Euro Treadmills Belts

Only got it late this evening so not got a good chance to look it over and fanbelts look standard be it 6 or 8 rib.Treadmill was not adjusted correctly and wore 2 inches off one side.He was looking for 100 euro but needed the money for a replacement belt.Been heavy duty i wont kill it and even has a built in fan.
Always best to research before you buy so you know whats happening.

NordicTrack C2000 Treadmill Belt | Euro Treadmills Belts
Think the 2 ply at £102.65 is the one you need.

Yes 2 ply seems to be heavy duty and better so far

model no Nordictrack netl.12807.0 treadmill belt

Last edited:
Just had to spend e170 to get the 2 ply and delivered.Might need to source a mat to go under machine when on floorboards.

Back