NOT AMUZED!!!!!!!! someone cut the vm cable

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg Had NO tv since last night
rang vm and was told there was not a fault in the area, had to wait for an engineer to come today to explain what had happened.
Some idiot cut the cable in a local area ( to pinch the copper) and the whole of my area is down. vm box showing LD20 - basically a signal error.

Now got to wait for virmin to fix it. As there is no signal we cant watch anything. Boxes are defunkt!!

suppose i should be grateful it was my vm box, other wise if we were not on N3 i would not know what the problem was lol!
No one seem to know how long its going to last. Ive also been told NOT to touch my modem otherwise id have no internet, or telephone.

Bloody idiots that muck up peoples lives. Same time last year they did same thing with electricity cable. That was worse as people had no lights, freezers or cooking facilites etc - im sure you remember that story!

I remember that story well Linny :(

You'd never get tired kicking them if you caught them?

-

idiots just for a quick quid, the best reading in a paper is when you read the prats fry themselves on thge leccy cable;)

idiots just for a quick quid, the best reading in a paper is when you read the prats fry themselves on thge leccy cable;)

well Dee there were so many stories about that that no one knew what to believe.
Well we have tv back but its a bit iffy freezes for a few seconds a bit and now the internet is very slow. Suppose with vm they have to repair within 24hrs otherwise theyd have to offer a refund and well - we all know that aint gonna happen LOL!

Is copper really worth that much that these idiots are prepared to kill them selves or others or kill/disrupt peoples lives

If it was an accident with say a builder/contractor cutting the wire youd say oh well, but it wasnt!!! or thats what the engineer told me and i trust him as ive had the same guy come to my house ( even tho ive moved) over the last gawd knows how many years lol! he started off as a bell cable engineer!!! - god thats going back some!

idiots have no regard for you or anyone else, it is amazing they didn't fry themselves, hope you get fixed up completely soon linny

ive now lost one of my email addresses - and the most popular one. comes up with error : -ERR Invalid Backend. ???? So ill have to see how that goes or maybe check my emails on the vm server see if i can get them there

Back