WooshBuild not finding the cable/sky server automatically? what is best skin?

wakkaday

i am in the main menu now, i had a few crashes formatting the usb from the wizard, but from the main settings window its mounted

but i have had to manually configure the servers for both cable vm and sky ? but its not finding any channels
sky is 28.2e (set) and cable is set to my local area

any idea whats gone wrong? i thought these steps were configured in the wizard on first set-up but it didn't show for me...

in terms of a skin, i think i had kiddac sky skin on my dsayer build, i want something like that ideal. sky skin - sky q is a bit too complicated and doesnt work well on zgemma h2h

Have you set up autobouquetmaker providers and done a scan for channels?
Have you put your lines in and restarted the softcam?

Where can I find the auto bouquet maker in the settings ?

at the moment doing a full scan manually it’s founds some channels and it’s still working through

Where can I find the auto bouquet maker in the settings ?

at the moment doing a full scan manually it’s founds some channels and it’s still working through

I have put in my line and started mgcam but it’s cresting the bouquet / finding channel but I am on

I was both sky and virgin channels ideally under one bouquet

Have you installed Wooshbuild infinity?
It normally installs autobouquetmaker and scans for you during installation
Check menu, setup, reception and see if autobouquetmaker menu is there.
If not, download it from plugins/green/extensions

I did click on whooshbuider infinity and selected my box zgemma h2h from
The link . Perhaps I have to do it manually which is fine I can do that

on the start up wizard it went upto to the usb but kept crashingand rebooting so I think I had to exit at that point so that’s why the options probably didn’t come up

(i mounted the usb later from main settings )

You don't have to run wooshbuild, you can just add the extra plugins manually one at a time.
You can also add skins etc, wooshbuild and other builds just have these already done and configured but it's not a big job to do them yourself

Thank you so much how do I cancel the start up wizard everytime I boot the box it comes on.. as i did not finish the profess snd did it manually

Back