Not flashing

makido

VIP Member
What are you guys flashing on a 2s box. I have one stuck in boot and can I hell as shift it.
Must of tried 10 usb sticks, each time failing. I have only ever done one 2s box and that was a complete nightmare.
I keep thinking that it will flash eventually, but im seriously losing the will to live. Anyone got any tips for me please.

Does it power up or is it stuck on boot if powers up try grog free range image if compatable or an old version of ipleb if anyone has it

Try a different PSU
if it has a front USB port use that as rear port may be duff
does it get to 49 on boot?
if so it can be flashed using freerange if the usb is initialised

Tried different Psu, doesnt boot at all
I can get it to display flash sometimes but it just sits there. I know its a slow box so I left it for half hour.
It shouldnt take that long surely?
I will be happy to get it to flash anything. Tried atv and pli. couldnt find anymore images to try
The guy whos box it is hasnt got no aerial so until I can fix it he as no tv.

Tried them all Baz, even 6.1
Can you flash online from basebuild though? I cant bloody remember. I dont think v7 is even online anymore

Not got long left to try and sort it now, so probably will have to have another crack tomorrow.
May just give him my h7s for now, cos right now I am not getting anywhere.
It wont beat me though just hard when you running against the clock

The last link I put up is an image I used a while back don't know with basebuild it popped up whilst searching for some images for you to try

The first thing you need is to get the box to flash a base firmware, trying this & that image isn't going to do much (other than driving you nuts).
The most probable answer: low-level format the USB & then full not quick fat32 format with Windows or buy a new USB & give it a full fat32 format with windows.
Load a base OS on to the USB & flash as normal, once the box will flash then you can consider reflashing someones build.
The 2s can take 10+ minutes to complete a flash.

To test IF the box will flash: ATV6.2 nightly for 2s
openATV Nightly Downloads

Scrap that lads
Added the jedi thingy for iptv and guess what......:cry:
So I thought, I could just flash using the same usb......nope
Back to square one, it would be quite funny if it happened to someone else. But I am struggling to see the funny side now
Doing my head in

Back