Not loading full sub on iPlayTV (Apple TV)

ike14

I wanted to start using my Apple TV for my sub so downloaded iPlayTV (which seems like the best supported and best reviewed app on Apple TV) and loaded the sub onto there. Weirdly, once the playlist has loaded, it gives me the full live TV channel playlist, all VOD movies from the playlist but none of the VOD TV shows.

I have Tivimate on my Firestick and that loads everything so I know the TV VOD exists.

Anyone have any idea why this happens or does anyone have experience with any other decent Apple TV apps?

Use purple player or IBO Player app they work perfectly fine.
Tried IBO initially and it kept deleting my playlist and wouldn’t allow me to reload it until I uninstalled and reinstalled.

Purple player is super expensive isn’t it? Not sure I could justify the outlay vs other available options. Have you tried IPTVX?

Flix Iptv is another good app speak with your provider they should have their own app for ios
You have to use offical apps on IOS so as you pointed out purple is best. Some suppliers may not pay for it. No because they are tight because they just dont have any IOS users or dont aim for that market.

Tried IBO initially and it kept deleting my playlist and wouldn’t allow me to reload it until I uninstalled and reinstalled.

Purple player is super expensive isn’t it? Not sure I could justify the outlay vs other available options. Have you tried IPTVX?
IPTV X is decent for VOD on iPhone and iPad, but the best I’ve found for Apple TV is Supa Legacy. It costs a tenner a year though and is linked through an in app MAC address.

Back