Nuisance calls on your mobile

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Fed up with numbers coming up on your mobile that you have no idea who they are ( nuisance calls )
ive had 3 calls in as many days from a number - they ring once then put it down hoping that people ring them back. So used my friend :googleit: and found a website where you can look up the number. Found out it was my network and they were probably trying to sell me another contract - well i can only use and afford 1 handset at a time :)
its called >>>Who calls me, see here
you type in the number and it shows you who it is - hopefully. Worked for the number i typed in

Taken from their site:
Reverse Phone Number Lookup
This is a user supplied database of phone numbers of telemarketers, non-profit organizations, charities, political surveyors, SCAM artists, and other companies that don't leave messages, disconnect once you answer, and simply interrupt your day.

If you received a strange call, unwanted SMS message, or just came across a number you don't recognize and want more information about, most likely you are not the only one. Search for this phone number to see the reports of others. If there are no reports yet, leave your comment to start a conversation.

Last edited:
I got a call from a Limo company asking me if I wanted a Limo, I said nope I'm very happy with the 4 I already own ;)

I got a call from a Limo company asking me if I wanted a Limo, I said nope I'm very happy with the 4 I already own ;)

check you living the high life lol

seeing as im your friend, any chance you can lend me one? :p

check you living the high life lol

seeing as im your friend, any chance you can lend me one? :p
OI! he was my friend 1st lol!

We got a call at home last nigt asking for Mr Linny - he answered and said yes thats me oh were comnig to fix your satalite, he said no we dotn have sat - they said oh we can sell you one - wont tell you what hubby said lol! But didnt think to check the house phone and dial 1471 for number as we dont have caller display ( VM)

OI! he was my friend 1st lol!

We got a call at home last nigt asking for Mr Linny - he answered and said yes thats me oh were comnig to fix your satalite, he said no we dotn have sat - they said oh we can sell you one - wont tell you what hubby said lol!
I'm pretty sure it wasn't for young ears LOL
No fighting you two, I've 4 of them and Linny gets her's for free ;)

yh and i get the rest of them for free of charge, Linny he will have hidden VAT charges to plant on you, be careful LOL

Back