Nvidia Shield Pro

Got mine now! Had to pay and wait three weeks ago, delivered yesterday!
I just hope a better box doesn't come along!
@pupuqiop link was sold out!

It get the format and use as storage then when done it locks up then unmount its self then can't find it
I think that happened to me at first, try restarting after to see if it finds it,!
It should ask you then what you want to use it for!

Try plugging into a pc / laptop and format it to ex fat etc when plugging the drive into th shield make sure the shield is powered off and vice versa when removing the drive ok.

It seems theres still bugs thats need to be ironed out by nvidia as to why some drives get recognised instantly and others dont.

A lot of zgemma e2 users experience this with usb stick when trying to flash the box

It shows as internal storage then crashes when I do anything then does not show
Not sure, does it format properly? Have you tried both ports? Is this the first time you have added HDD? It did take a bit of time with hard drive! If you have a usb stick try that to see if that works.

Done all updates upgraded mate its a pain in the arse
If I can remember the only trouble I had similar is when I left the usb stick in when I tried to add the laptop HDD, as soon as I removed it ,it started to recognise the drive and asked what I wanted to do like transfer apps etc after it asked to format, best try another HDD!

Back