Octagon Downloads Section?

lukieno1

How come the link in the sticky doesn't work? Is there not a downloads section anymore for Octagon?

I've just come from a zgemma H2S with wooshbuild and loved the setup.....just the box lacked any serious grunt. Upgraded to an Octagon SF4008 but there doesn't seem to be any builds for it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get a wooshbuild-like setup running on it please, I've put a fresh vix build on with Kiddac's Sly Skin but from there, what do I do to get that Wooshbuild look?

How come the link in the sticky doesn't work? Is there not a downloads section anymore for Octagon?

I've just come from a zgemma H2S with wooshbuild and loved the setup.....just the box lacked any serious grunt. Upgraded to an Octagon SF4008 but there doesn't seem to be any builds for it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get a wooshbuild-like setup running on it please, I've put a fresh vix build on with Kiddac's Sly Skin but from there, what do I do to get that Wooshbuild look?
I think Willow has done a build for it...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone know the requirements for timeshift on an iptv stream on enigma2? I have a provider for a zgemma that I can pause and rewind on, this is running on wooshbuild (openatv based)
The provider on my Octagon it says timeshift not available on streams, it’s running on a willobuild (vix based)

Is the timeshift function provider dependent or is it something I can change on the box?

Back