Octagon IPTV query

tills21

Hi , sorry if this is in the wrong group new to this. I have a octagon sx888 with IPTV all ready pre loaded from a supplier . I'm looking to see if it's possible to add another channel list on the box as well , also if it's possible how would I do that? There's some apps pre loaded on the boxmbut I'm unsure onnhow to add channels to them. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi , sorry if this is in the wrong group new to this. I have a octagon sx888 with IPTV all ready pre loaded from a supplier . I'm looking to see if it's possible to add another channel list on the box as well , also if it's possible how would I do that? There's some apps pre loaded on the boxmbut I'm unsure onnhow to add channels to them. Any help would be appreciated.
Yes its possible but what setup are you using at the moment for iptv.

You can add a second sub to stalker via m3u
Ok great , sorry for sounding thick so if I get an m3u code from a supplier I can just load that code in and the channels will appear ? I assume I can add the code via usb as typing those codes in would take forever as they are normally massive ?

Can I just sidetrack the discussion and ask why you want a second one in it? Are you trying to achieve something that your current set up isn't?
If you give a bit more information, we may ge able to give you an easy way of achieving it.

Can I just sidetrack the discussion and ask why you want a second one in it? Are you trying to achieve something that your current set up isn't?
If you give a bit more information, we may ge able to give you an easy way of achieving it.
Thought someone had put a contract on you wheelo as not seen you for a while, I help the above chap with his box set up earlier if that helps,Youtube has all the info .

Thought someone had put a contract on you wheelo as not seen you for a while, I help the above chap with his box set up earlier if that helps,Youtube has all the info .
I've been about, my friend, not been as prolific with posting, but editing all the sh1t around here is a full time job for seven people, not just Beni and myself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What did you do for him, and how come it aint here? I NOW need to know what he was trying to achieve lol

I've been about, my friend, not been as prolific with posting, but editing all the sh1t around here is a full time job for seven people, not just Beni and myself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What did you do for him, and how come it aint here? I NOW need to know what he was trying to achieve lol
He bought the box pre loaded and did not know how to add any details on it so linked him a good video and a photo he sent explained how then.

G
Some just like peace of mind baz if they are watching the footy i would say.
I get that but wouldn't you have to run setup process again to switch between the 2 services like on jedi you can add playlists but all won't go into bouquets you have to run setup again and again or is m3u different

G

I get that but wouldn't you have to run setup process again to switch between the 2 services like on jedi you can add playlists but all won't go into bouquets you have to run setup again and again or is m3u different
Yes you would. , Think he was a little worried about loading a sub due to the box being a pre loaded one .

Back