Octagon SF8008 Initial Setup

I’m on a channel on 19.2 east and can see the server listed when I go to view the channel. It displays the server name but I get no picture.

I’m on a channel on 19.2 east and can see the server listed when I go to view the channel. It displays the server name but I get no picture.
you need to supply more information is it icam line if so hopefully someone can help I do not use it now so cannot help

trying to view this just now. I can get onto webif but when I hit extras and oscam it says cannot reach this page. Refused to connect
But oscams running on the box ?

Go to the boxes webif and on the left you should see Oscam webif click on that !

If you could copy paste the oscam log we could see what is going on.

I will open that at full time and report back. The server must be working as channels are clearing but just not sky germany channels.

I will open that at full time and report back. The server must be working as channels are clearing but just not sky germany channels.
Don't you think you should have begun with that?
Eg: my sky de channels aren't clearing but the others are.
You simply stated the screen was blank, no mention that everything else was fine

Don't you think you should have begun with that?
Eg: my sky de channels aren't clearing but the others are.
You simply stated the screen was blank, no mention that everything else was fine
Hi Pablo, apologies. I jumped the gun on my post before as I assumed because Sky De wasnt clearing nothing was clearing.

I can confirm other services are clearing however I cannot get sky germany or sky sports uk to clear. Logs below.

1702421345214.png

Last edited:
Hi Pablo, apologies. I jumped the gun on my post before as I assumed because Sky De wasnt clearing nothing was clearing.

I can confirm other services are clearing however I cannot get sky germany or sky sports uk to clear. Logs below.

View attachment 97446
It does not look like an issue with oscam.

Lets have the following information

Receiver
Image & Version of it.
Oscam Version
Post your Oscam Configs without server details.
What settings have you applied under the streaming options setup under customize
Are you using a standard channel list with whitelist option or a stremrelay version.

It does not look like an issue with oscam.

Lets have the following information

Receiver
Image & Version of it.
Oscam Version
Post your Oscam Configs without server details.
What settings have you applied under the streaming options setup under customize
Are you using a standard channel list with whitelist option or a stremrelay version.
Thanks Ferrett. Will look to get info over later today. Its latest OpenVix on SF8008,will get rest over later.

I think it might be something to do with channel list stream relay version. This is the bit I dont understand how to change. I’m just using my Own channel list. I believe i have to activate relay option in settings?

Rest of my info to follow. Its strange Sport 1 Germany clears but I guess this is not stream relay?

Thanks Ferrett. Will look to get info over later today. Its latest OpenVix on SF8008,will get rest over later.

I think it might be something to do with channel list stream relay version. This is the bit I dont understand how to change. I’m just using my Own channel list. I believe i have to activate relay option in settings?

Rest of my info to follow. Its strange Sport 1 Germany clears but I guess this is not stream relay?
If you bring up the channel list highlight an Icam channel and press the menu button you with see either icam without stream relay or icam with stream relay press ok on that option and see it change.

Then try and see if it opens.

I personally still use a stream relay bouquet but have had the above option working.

If you bring up the channel list highlight an Icam channel and press the menu button you with see either icam without stream relay or icam with stream relay press ok on that option and see it change.

Then try and see if it opens.

I personally still use a stream relay bouquet but have had the above option working.
Hi Ferrett,
Still no joy on this. See screenshots of menu. Still clearing other non sky channels. I'm using OSCam r11711-798
1702473116082.png

Last edited:
I have read on the forum that e require userbouquets in the /etc/enigma2 folder? From looking at my setup I dont have this installed?

1702475087062.png

Thanks Ferret.

I will have an attempt at changing my oscam. Do I remove that via telnet command ?
You can remove your old oscam via plugins-red button scroll to softcam and remove. If its not there you can remove via telnet but check first.

Install the new oscam via telnet

You can remove your old oscam via plugins-red button scroll to softcam and remove. If its not there you can remove via telnet but check first.

Install the new oscam via telnet
removed old one from plugin menu. Is it just the EMU I remove or also the softcam? I need a little help with loading the version I have on my pc. Ive connected to the box through telnet but how do I run the script?

Back