Octagon SF8008

Thanks biff2005, I've got the latest vix image from your link. I've made the purchase and await delivery. Know where I am with vix.

Many of us use openvix and one thing to check is where your sending line info as old boxes are different than the new ones,enjoy.
Ps we dont mind silly questions as we were all there before. :fearscream: :unsure::coldsweat:(y)

Many of us use openvix and one thing to check is where your sending line info as old boxes are different than the new ones,enjoy.
Ps we dont mind silly questions as we were all there before. :fearscream: :unsure::coldsweat:(y)

I have an sf8008 twin sat on vix, .cfg is in etc as normal.(y) Brilliant little box.

hi guys and girls, good evening to you all, need some help please, could you tell me if this receiver is compatible with Motorised Dish please - Octagon SF8008
also does this support card sharing, not sure what that means but have been asked to confirm this, I apologise for my lack of knowledge as I’m a Complete Novice.

Yes and Yes. You will need euro sub if using Motorised.

hi guys and girls, good evening to you all, need some help please, could you tell me if this receiver is compatible with Motorised Dish please - Octagon SF8008
also does this support card sharing, not sure what that means but have been asked to confirm this, I apologise for my lack of knowledge as I’m a Complete Novice.

Back