Offical Movie Thread

looks good noel but i doubt i would watch it lol

love the bit where he gets hit with the golf stick lmao

Aye... Noely that's on me list now... haven't watched the trailer until today.

Still didnt get a chance to watch this. Hopefully tonight.

As for Knockout, It was watchable but I wouldnt rate it highly. A poorly made Karate Kid with boxing gloves :dunno:

Knockout - 3/10

Still didnt get a chance to watch this. Hopefully tonight.

As for Knockout, It was watchable but I wouldnt rate it highly. A poorly made Karate Kid with boxing gloves :dunno:

Knockout - 3/10

just as i imagined.

Pirates of the Caribbean (on stranger tides)
i watched this yesterday and found it very enjoyable
no different from all before
7/10

362.jpg

Battlefield:Los Angels

Don't even waste your time watching this piece of crap, I lasted about 15 mins and shut it off, The dialogue is bloody awful and the special effects? what the hell did they use to generate them with a commodore 64?
Someone should lose their job over this one LOL
0/10

i'd agree with you, what a load of rubbish. a waste of time watching it
Icanbe

Don't even waste your time watching this piece of crap, I lasted about 15 mins and shut it off, The dialogue is bloody awful and the special effects? what the hell did they use to generate them with a commodore 64?

Watched it last night noely, not bad, not as good as that film Taken with him in it but worth a watch anyway.
Hitler is in it the ole sod, the guy from all those youtube p*ss take vids lol
He was the best in it.

finished watching the hangover part 1 yesterday bare jokes, loved it. Now going to watch the 2nd part. Some thrillers to download as well from the TK movie section

577.jpg

I watched this today, Your Highness 2011
very corny jokes, alot of sexual inuendo
5/10
not worth watching

Last edited:
Limitless
8/10

I really liked it, it moved along very well and certanily drives home the point that everything comes with a price.

finished watching the shrine, was ok, 6.5/10

like the way they get hit in the face with sledgehammer when they nail down that metal mask... downloading Recut at the moment

Forgot to get back to this thread!

Watched the Hangover 2 around 3 weeks ago, not better than the first one in my opinion, would give it around 7/10..

The second one lets say is alot more "nastier" :whistling:

Forgot to get back to this thread!

Watched the Hangover 2 around 3 weeks ago, not better than the first one in my opinion, would give it around 7/10..

The second one lets say is alot more "nastier" :whistling:

i agree with you dan, the first one was far the better one. second one was more like relaxed, not too humerous, you can predict what would happen all the way through the movie

Back