On demand for vu boxes (solo2/duo2)

Am on vix i have full kodi not kodi direct.
Go to plugins find
Kodi formerly xbmx
Thats full kodi.

As i said mate i then installed blackbox and it looks like above now after abit of playing

cheers mate ive already got this WIN_20161201_20_51_12_Pro.jpg WIN_20161201_20_51_23_Pro.jpg WIN_20161201_20_51_31_Pro.jpg its just the on demand don't no how to get to the full blown Kodi do I have to uninstall this and reinstall a fresh Kodi I'm stuck on this once again cheers mate

Attachments

• WIN_20161201_20_08_55_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161201_20_08_55_Pro.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 93
Just installed, looks great AND runs great too.

Is there any way I can put Kodi on my main menu/portal so I don't have to go into plugins every time?

Am on vix i have full kodi not kodi direct.
Go to plugins find
Kodi formerly xbmx
Thats full kodi.

As i said mate i then installed blackbox and it looks like above now after abit of playing

Is full Kodi not available on OpenATV? I've got the Vu+ version which is 16.1 RC but not full 16.1 and I can only see that one plugin. Is there an IPK file or something?

Hi when I try & put the channels list on the kodi goes back to the plug ins page is there any I can move it back to the extensions & try again.

I've installed and it's great, but I'd like to try something else just for the sake of it.

How do I uninstall and start again? I've deleted the plugin but when I install it again the On Demand layout is still there.

How do I uninstall vu-kodi and all of its components?

Same way you'd uninstall and other plugin. Go into plugin menu and press red then find the plugin.

But as I've explained above, I've deleted the plugin but when I install it again the On Demand layout is still there.

How do I get rid of the On Demand components so that when I reinstall Vu Kodi it doesn't load again. I want to do a 100% fresh Kodi install.

FTP and delete the hidden .Kodi folder in root? I tried the ondemand build then deleted it by following a comment on here somewhere! :)

Last edited:
FTP and delete the hidden .Kodi folder in root? I tried the ondemand build then deleted it by following a comment on here somewhere! :)

Thanks, and done. I didn't think to look in the HDD, though it's good to know that all the junk that's collected is stored externally. :cool:

Hi all, this plugin is amazing, but one vital component is missing from it - a search bar

I wanted to watch Die hard last night but havnt scrolled across hundreds of times didnt see it so i think a search bar is definately needed

also if their was a way to speed it up a little thats would be good also,

Hi
I am trying to get this working on my Edision Mega with Kodi 17 RC2 installed, every time I go into Kodi and try to access the plugin it starts the download again, am I being a bit thick? does this not work with 17 or is it the version of Kodi on the Mega wont run this properly?

any ideas?

Back