on motivation

daz ultra

Just something that i can contribute that you may find useful.

carrots and sticks are fine to follow if you want to adapt to society in general,get a job,follow social rules that sort of thing.But if you want to get ahead and do something with your life these will only put you more and more under the control of those punishing and rewarding you.

Find yourself a purpose,something you feel passionate about.Write down 3 Miss world statements, peace on earth,save the planet type stuff then rip it up throw it away and think of something you are able to work on.

Once you find something that others can honestly benefit from you will activate your lover archetype this will also mean you can rake in big money and people will queue up to help you with your idea as it will benefit them in return

Decide who you will work with,when you are going to work on it and exactly what tasks you will need to carry out.Taking charge like this is unfortunatley rare in todays culture.This will activate your king/queen archytype.Feel what it is like to be in control,this is a feeling we all want more of.

Now to unleash your inner magician,look at the problems that have caused others to stop and positively obssess a new solution into existence,look at it from every angle,speak to people in different fields of work,farmers,pilots,benefits claimants,children,etc every angle is valuable.

The difficult part in all this is that of the warrior.the part that needs to commit to the discipline in order to get the job done.think of the samurai or the templar knight,tirelessly devoted to his mission.

If all you need is permission to go and do whatever you want with your life and find yourself highly paid in return financially and spiritually and emotionally then i am giving it to you.It may sound wet but taking this step will activate the hero within you.so go and put the world right in your own way.

Let me know if this has been useful

Back