One Day International Series England v Australia 1pm

One Day International Series
On now
England v Australia the final ODI game
Astra 2F @ 28.2°E
12635 H 7200 S2 HD (frequency changed)
id= None
Biss -September key as before

Hopefully we are in for a cracking decider.

England at their best will be too much for the Aussies.

Rashid not enough respect amongst fans. Hands down englands best white ball bowler. Give the man some respect.

Last edited:
What a game. Fair play to Aussies for finishing it off.

But lets be honest England screwed themselves over. Mistakes from them really is why they lost. Even those stupid mistakes didnt happen they would have won.

What a game. Fair play to Aussies for finishing it off.

But lets be honest England screwed themselves over. Mistakes from them really is why they lost. Even those stupid mistakes didnt happen they would have won.

Bowling Rashid for the last over was the first time I've seen Morgan make a major error in 5 years lol

Yep, Rashid should have been bowled out. Curran isnt even that good of a bowler dont get why he is even in the team. Same with root and roy who both are in terrible nick. Malan and Banton should be playing.

As I said before Rashid is their best bowler yet he doesnt get the respect he deserves from everyone. Poor captaincy from Morgan that is for sure.

Yep, Rashid should have been bowled out. Curran isnt even that good of a bowler dont get why he is even in the team. Same with root and roy who both are in terrible nick. Malan and Banton should be playing.

As I said before Rashid is their best bowler yet he doesnt get the respect he deserves from everyone. Poor captaincy from Morgan that is for sure.

Rashid has had a good tour. Wood should of bowled the last over. No way does a tail ender want to be facing Wood with his speeds. Bowling Rashid cost us the game. Woakes is Englands best bowler. Archer is all hype imo.

I agree Rashid shouldn't have bowled last over.

Hes best used in the middle overs. Made a big mistake there Morgan.

They have to be better in the fielding. Too many bloody mistakes

Back