One dead several injured london bridge 'terrorism' attack

I can't understand why they shot him, from what I can make out he was pinned down at the time...unless I'm getting it wrong.
Someone had already taken his knife from him...but he could have had stuff strapped to him
Statement coming up at 4pm

I can't understand why they shot him, from what I can make out he was pinned down at the time...unless I'm getting it wrong.
Someone had already taken his knife from him...but he could have had stuff strapped to him
Statement coming up at 4pm

I though exactly the same, I can only assume there’s more to it than we can see.

2 and a half year later same bridge different attack some evil b******s out there same as Pablo I wouldn't have shot him I would have hung the f****r from tower of London or stabbed him to death I'm not evil just makes my p**s boil

Just shows how corrupt this system is plus already been done on terrorism offences and out on license what a fekkin joke this country is and probably went under ground so couldn't be kept an eye on I would've kept the b*****d locked up for life as will have always been a risk to public

It tells what this country has become!! When a terrorist is out of Prison on licence with a tag on!! And one of the have a go heroes is on day release from Prison on a life sentence for murder!! You couldn't make it up!!

It tells what this country has become!! When a terrorist is out of Prison on licence with a tag on!! And one of the have a go heroes is on day release from Prison on a life sentence for murder!! You couldn't make it up!!

I know right, battle of the murderers on the bridge.

Its despicable!!!

How the hell can anyone even contemplate to take someone elses life in cold blood I just can't get my head around.

Live in rough area and already had lot of racist abuse since this happened. Just have to accept it as seems most out there have this mindset Muslims are terrorists. Is what it is.

There is many factors to terrorism including money and unfortunately I cant see it ever completely stopping.

Personally I would be in favour of the death penalty coming back for such heinous crimes.

Back