Only getting FTA chanels

Tavio1979

Hi guys,I really need some help, I've been setting up my cloud I box 2 go to the point where I've put my line on but still only getting FTA channels, when I go into softcam setup it says, Active: CCcam.2.3.0 and just under that it says, Select: then a green tick and CCcam.2.3.0, then in CCcam server info, it's got a red circle and the line details, but a friends box which is working fine it as a green circle and the line details, I think the problem is with the red circle not being green, but how do I correct it, please help it been doing my head in for a week,
thanx guys

HI, make sure the box has an active internet connection, go to menu, information, network and see if you have an IP address or try you tube or some other online plugin on the box.

Contact your line supplier and make sure its active, could be their end, or log into their site and see if you connected. If you can try your line on a known working box or get a test line for yourself and try that, red circle normally means line not connected to server.

I would copy the CCcam.cfg off ur v8s by usb and use that file to load into /etc folder on box. That way u know it isnt a syntax typing error. Make sure the v8s is off when u try on this box

And as a last ditch try using the cams download in cloud section here to try cccam 2.1.3

Last edited:
Cactikid, I've done that mate all green ticks come on, wen I go onto a channel I've noticed on the info bar at the bottom a little green circle with a downward arrow flashes looks a bit like this, V. But in a green circle, any Ideas.

Cactikid, yes mate I'm using nline,

---------- Post Merged at 07:27 AM ----------

Lancable, thanx I will pm you if I can't fix it,

ahhh penny dropped if using a nline use mgcamd and newcamdlist list in var/ keys only, cline is used with cccam,its best to use correct protocol for the one you use,few tuts think on duo2 by wheelo gives you whats needed.

Cccam will still work with all n lines. just copy and paste it into notepad. make sure you change the file name and off you go.

if you keep to correct protocol when starting off then in the future may have less problems,cccam may work but would mg not be better?

not sure with my n-line I cannot tell any difference in reality. whichever camm I use.

Back