Open box s8 problem on Portuguese channels

luis1910

hi I got a open box s8 with Ccam português channels, but I lost de channel RTP 1,2 Sic TVI and others that are free, and in others channels I git sound but no image all this in NOS.
Can anyone help me please?

Thank you

hi I got a open box s8 with Ccam português channels, but I lost de channel RTP 1,2 Sic TVI and others that are free, and in others channels I git sound but no image all this in NOS.
Can anyone help me please?

Thank you
On Hispasat 30W, the channels you mention have moved from 12322 H to 12130 H 27500, you might need to rescan to find other channels you've lost.

Last edited:
Check in here if channel info matches yours as channels are always getting moved around .
click on the sat you use and check your channels as new ones are in red as just moved with a date.

https://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php
Hi and thanks for replying to me, yes I have notice the channels I mentioned and others are in red still don’t know wha to do

On Hispasat 30W, the channels you mention have moved from 12322 H to 12130 H 27500, you might need to rescan to find other channels you've lost.
Hi Mike I don’t know how to rescan in my openbox s8 and do I need to move my dish around too ?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If your on a fixed sat you can only rescan that sat.
Motorised is different as you have to be on that sat to rescan it with new channels.
Older boxes one had to upload a new channel list to have the latest channels on box.

If your on a fixed sat you can only rescan that sat.
Motorised is different as you have to be on that sat to rescan it with new channels.
Older boxes one had to upload a new channel list to have the latest channels on box.
I done a search but no luck found new channels even the RTP1 that work but now just sound no image

The RPT channels moved from 12322 H 27500 to 12130 H 27500, there is no signal on 12322 H 27500 anymore.
I can't get these channels with my CCcam line, I still get the Sport TV HD channels on 12245 H 27500, TV Cine channels on 12399 H 27500, as well as some others, if you can still get these channels and other encrypted one's you watch then maybe the RPT channels aren't available anymore, or contact your CCcam supplier.

The RPT channels moved from 12322 H 27500 to 12130 H 27500, there is no signal on 12322 H 27500 anymore.
I can't get these channels with my CCcam line, I still get the Sport TV HD channels on 12245 H 27500, TV Cine channels on 12399 H 27500, as well as some others, if you can still get these channels and other encrypted one's you watch then maybe the RPT channels aren't available anymore, or contact your CCcam supplier.
ive got same problems in meo,zon i can get all hd channels but not the others

hi on Friday I pay for a year subscription for iptv never had always had Ccam work ok for one hour contact both the guy who sell me the box and the one who I get the portal, apparently the box not working properly so got a new one that is working but now saying the sbt is blocked to contact my supplier what I did but he is ignoring me, I told him before that I’m with him for 5 year and even got 2 cccam this year one just in September and now none works and now this can any one help me please ? What can I do ?

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all

To solve this problem, you need to put a Solovox firmware in these boxes. The problem is that afterwards there is a message on the screen that can only be removed with an official solovox key.
I have some keys to remove "no auth" message. If you need one of these keys send me a PM.

Para resolver esse problema, precisam de colocar nessas boxes um firmware da Solovox. O problema é que depois fica uma mensagem no ecrã que só se consegue remover com uma chave oficial da solovox.
Tenho algumas keys ainda disponiveis para remover a mensagem "no auth". Quem quiser pode enviar mensagem privada.

Back