OpenATV 6.4 Beta

If it's that near the bin mate, send it to Willo's home for retired e2 boxes lol
I only recently fecked out/recycled an SF8, by Christ it was sh1t in comparison to a basic zgemma(h2s etc)
If I'd known you had a graveyard similar to benis pool full of androids, I'd have sent it to you.

how I do the autobouquetsmaker don't work like on the h2 boxes keeps saying tuner failed but it set correctly in configure pn my zegemmaht9

To access by FTP:
MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > NETWORK > PASSWORD SETUP > set a password and green to save
LOGIN= root > your password

AutoBouquetsMaker is working perfectly fine with no issues.
I've scanned 2 sat providers on 28.2, UK cable and UK terrestrial and all good.

Last edited:
hum ok cheers for that I must be doing something wrong keeos saying tuning failed fatal when pressing AutoBouquetsMaker but ive set the tuner correct so ive no clue then

ok looked at that but don't think its that because when I do a automatic scan it finds the 556 channels and makes a folder named last scanned when that's done I use AutoBouquetsMaker so it should make them into seprate folders movies music ect but it just says that error tuning failed fatal .Ok installed wooshbuild infinity and this works

Last edited:
That's digression for you.
I used to be a professional digressor back in the nineties back when Man Utd had a football team and Elton John had hair, not real hair of course, it was a wig. My uncle was a wig maker, he married a one-armed juggler, she came from Iceland, which back then was known as Farmfoods...etc etc

Just a shame a can only like this comment once :LOL:

Ive managed to set it up exactly as I want it with everything i need installed but when it came to making a complete backup on zegh2s all Im getting is this ?

Attachments

• IMG_20191020_231843.jpg
    IMG_20191020_231843.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
Why is this thread being singled out,...... well,....... more than most, for posting completely off topic questions?

Last edited:
Back