WooshBuild OpenATV 6.4 - restart function doesn't work?

chenks

TK Veteran
i've only tagged this will wooshbuild because that the build i'm using, but i don't believe the issue is with wooshbuild.
anyone running the latest build of OpenATV 6.4?
i've noticed the restart function doesn't work, it just leaves the box on a black screen and doesn't move from there.
this happens no matter what triggers a restart- be it from the restart menu or from installing updates etc.

i've only tagged this will wooshbuild because that the build i'm using, but i don't believe the issue is with wooshbuild.
i've noticed the restart function doesn't work, it just leaves the box on a black screen and doesn't move from there.
this happens no matter what triggers a restart- be it from the restart menu or from installing updates etc.
Same here and i'm using vanilla 6.4.

works for me on both vu+ and h52tc but I NEVER do software updates and haven't reflashed for a week or two

Just flashed the latest openatv 6.4 (18.05) and added wooshbuild infinity on a Zgemma H9 twin and everything ok.
Restart WORKS ok here.
Maybe do a full install of 6.4 and then add infinity?

Just flashed openatv 6.4 and added wooshbuild infinity on a Zgemma H9 twin and everything ok.
Restart WORKS ok here.
Maybe do a full reflash of 6.4 and then add infinity?

mine is just a clean install of 6.4 with wooshbuild installed over the top.
was installed on like thursday, then updated on saturday, and then again this morning.

mine is just a clean install of 6.4 with wooshbuild installed over the top.
was installed on like thursday, then updated on saturday, and then again this morning.
Software updates do funny things to boxes, I say avoid like the covid 19

Like Grog says sometimes software updates are a pain
i just put it on partion 2 on the h9 twin using todays latest 18/05 release and no problem.
try a clean install again.

Updates and restarts working ok for me on Zgemma H5 and H.2H boxes today, using OpenATV 6.4 with no build. I check for software updates daily and always install them, but wonder whether not doing them would make any difference in reality and just wait for the next stable version of OpenATV?

we're not all using the same boxes and/or system architecture though.
so it might be ok for some, and not ok for others.

Have you tried a different skin, sometimes particular skins allow pause on IPTV, etc, while others don't.

we're not all using the same boxes and/or system architecture though.
so it might be ok for some, and not ok for others.
Thought you were running same as me Zgemma H9 Combo , OpenATV 6.4 with Wooshbuild. I just did the software update and everything is fine can restart box.
I was a bit worried about the Air Digital updates fastboot e.t.c one of the updates looked as if it was flashing the hardware not sure.

i wasn't responding to you.
Did you notice anything after the software update the sound on usually the sound on zgemmas you need to turn up quite a bit , after that update I do not need to turn it up as mutch to get same volume. Just wondering if it was one of the air digital updates mabey a fix.

Back