Openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild infinity back up problem

netrooky

Hi
please can someone help and advise me

i have zgemma h9 twin using openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild running iptv - it runs fine for me

however when I back up settings it takes forever and it appears to back up every nord vpn server hundreds of them

where is the back up file kept - can I alter this to delete all the nord vpn servers ?.

how do I stop back up settings loading all the nord vpn servers just the UK server that I use

hope you can help me

netrooky

If you press MENU when in Backup Manager there should be an option to choose which files to backup. (yellow button on ViX).
I would imagine the Nord files are in /etc/enigma2/

Hi

i have zgemma h9 twin using openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild running iptv - it runs fine for me

however when I back up settings it takes forever and it appears to back up every nord vpn server hundreds of them

where is the back up file kept - can I alter this to delete all the nord vpn servers ?.

how do I stop back up settings loading all the nord vpn servers just the UK server that I use

hope you can help me

netrooky
For the life of me I can't understand why people still use outdated images and firmware.

Hi

hope you can help me

netrooky
I used nord vpn a while back and my openvpn files for that were on hard drive not on system flash rom and there were thousands in fact just checked old nord vpn configs folder i have stored on pc since 2020 ,
5801 configuration files. So what actuall vpn program are you using vpn manager or one of the actuall nord ones that were kicking about I would think if you are just backing up settings then check out etc/enigma2 folder to see if any nord config folder in there if not then /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions but I do not think they will be there,

Just want to say thank you for all your help

I found the all nord vpn server files in etc/enigma2 folder and deleted all of them probably around 5000 files as you say Urie

then did a new settings back up - took about 15 seconds - all now working ok

once again thank you for all your help and sharing your knowledge

Back