OpenATV 7.3

I am also with virmin but use surfshark but I do not use vpnmanager any more I use wireguard-vpn plugin also check settings file in etc \ enigma2 folder vpnmanager also stores info in there
Yes password is in there mate

Attachments

• 16863200137453523308076734071336.jpg
    16863200137453523308076734071336.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
vpn manager is working with surfshark enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk i just installed it to test so somthing on your side
Typical lol thanks though.maybe it's ipvanish.let's just hope my suppliers vpn don't play up then lol or some setting that's changed when I installed 7.3.never had problems before with it and used it on 7.0 7.1 7.2 with no issues

Last edited:
Typical lol thanks though.maybe it's ipvanish.let's just hope my suppliers vpn don't play up then lol
ok I had another ipvanish account just checked it is still active so reinstalled vpn manager and downloaded latest ip vanish open vpn configs and I also cannot get ip vanish to connect

ok I had another ipvanish account just checked it is still active so reinstalled vpn manager and downloaded latest ip vanish open vpn configs and I also cannot get ip vanish to connect
So maybe it just don't like ipvanish.I've tried everything I can think of.even tried wireguard but no ipvanish support lol.thanks for your help mate it's appreciated

So maybe it just don't like ipvanish.I've tried everything I can think of.even tried wireguard but no ipvanish support lol.thanks for your help mate it's appreciated
if you can get your wireguard config files with personal and private key, then you can use the wireguard plugin by madhouse you set it up to use personal files

Attachments

• wireguard-setup.jpg
    wireguard-setup.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 23
  • wireguard.jpg
    wireguard.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 20
if you can get your wireguard config files with personal and private key, then you can use the wireguard plugin by madhouse you set it up to use personal files
Not sure what you mean but I'll have a look thanks.I've only got ipvanish though

Edit... couldn't work it out.thanks though

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with the vpn manager on 7.3.I've loaded it as I usually do via dsayer script and it all says it's there but when I select a country it just loads and spins and then takes a while and just doesn't do anything.goes back to where it was.zgemma h9t.
hello did you get sorted with vpn manager as i too cannot get it working with openatv 7.3 but can with older versions

Hi mate hope you don't mind me jumping in here I,m a novice but have recently purchased surfshark and I have the wireguard plugin but that's as far as I get do you mind giving me a step by step tutorial how to add surfshark to the wireguard plugin Cheers

Hi mate hope you don't mind me jumping in here I,m a novice but have recently purchased surfshark and I have the wireguard plugin but that's as far as I get do you mind giving me a step by step tutorial how to add surfshark to the wireguard plugin Cheers
You need to go online and login to your surfshark account, then go to VPN > Manual setup then select Desktop or mobile and Choose protocol.
Then select wireguard and you need to generate a pair key from that key you will get private key that you enter into wireguard plugin or make file called
PrivateKey.key
in etc folder and add you key details into that.
Then run wireguard plugin go to settings and import private key and save settings.

You need to go online and login to your surfshark account, then go to VPN > Manual setup then select Desktop or mobile and Choose protocol.
Then select wireguard and you need to generate a pair key from that key you will get private key that you enter into wireguard plugin or make file called
PrivateKey.key
in etc folder and add you key details into that.
Then run wireguard plugin go to settings and import private key and save settings.
Cheers pal,👍

Cheers pal,👍
Hi mate I,m not that clued up I followed those instructions when I press blue to load key I get a message to copy and paste the key into etc that's where I,m lost when I open etc there's no option to paste or manually add anything sorry to be a pain could you help me
Cheers

Hi mate I,m not that clued up I followed those instructions when I press blue to load key I get a message to copy and paste the key into etc that's where I,m lost when I open etc there's no option to paste or manually add anything sorry to be a pain could you help me
Cheers
there should be a file named PrivateKey.key in etc folder you manually open that with notepad++ and paste your private key into that or manually enter it is settings
also check the privatekey directory in wireguard settings basicly all instruction are there on right hand side when you select an option.
I for example store my privatekey in /media/hdd/WGconfig/ folder to change folder use left and right buttons on remote

Attachments

• WG1.jpg
    WG1.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 7
  • WG2.jpg
    WG2.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 8
there should be a file named PrivateKey.key in etc folder you manually open that with notepad++ and paste your private key into that or manually enter it is settings
also check the privatekey directory in wireguard settings basicly all instruction are there on right hand side when you select an option.
I for example store my privatekey in /media/hdd/WGconfig/ folder to change folder use left and right buttons on remote
Hi mate I,ve been away a few days just followed your instructions got the key in the folder now when I press blue to upload I get the message the private key is incorrect check the length of the private key I,ve counted the digits and there's 32 any help would be appreciated

Hi mate I,ve been away a few days just followed your instructions got the key in the folder now when I press blue to upload I get the message the private key is incorrect check the length of the private key I,ve counted the digits and there's 32 any help would be appreciated
I cannot help if it is saying key is incorrect that is why i said copy and paste key into PrivateKey.key file double check again my private keys are 44 , I think you have added public key not private one
EDIT: I just checked both surfshark private and puplic keys ar 44 characters in length. and even another provider private key is 44 characters

Last edited:
I cannot help if it is saying key is incorrect that is why i said copy and paste key into PrivateKey.key file double check again my private keys are 44 , I think you have added public key not private one
EDIT: I just checked both surfshark private and puplic keys ar 44 characters in length. and even another provider private key is 44 characters
Okay thanks I,ll generate new keys
Cheers

Back